Search Unity

[WIP] Temporal Ascendance - open world RPG

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Deleted User, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Old super early WIP post, delete.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
  2. Whiteleaf

Whiteleaf

Looks cool! Any video showing gameplay maybe?

3. Whiteleaf

Whiteleaf

I will definitely play this! RPG and Open-World games are my favorite genre--especially together! <3

4. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Be sure to update your post and site with KS and GL links when you get them up. There are logos on your site but no links and others may not want to make the extra clicks to see your kickstarter and greenlight pages from your site.

I think your depth of field blur is a little overdone. May consider reducing slightly so the blur starts farther away, or appears to start farther away if this is a faked effect.

Looks like it may be a fun experience. Keep up the good work.

5. Neffy

Neffy

Looks pretty nice, although I'm not sure if the brightness of the foliage is on purpose. That's okay though, keep it updated. :)

6. Neffy

Neffy

Oh okay. Well crank that demo out and I'll be sure to give you some honest feedback!

7. svwillia

svwillia

If you don't mind me asking. How are you able to create an open world RPG? I have an idea that I want to put into action asap. My email is svwillia@oakland.edu

8. Whiteleaf

Whiteleaf

Well, basically it's just an RPG game with an open world, essentially. The world is probably created either by hand or by a program/asset tool. The RPG elements are just scripted, and well, maybe some from the asset store.

9. Whiteleaf

Whiteleaf

Yeah, things like those are very useful if you don't know how to do it! xD