Search Unity

[WIP] Super Color Combo

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by sysameca, Aug 8, 2015.

1. sysameca

sysameca

Hey there. I want to expose my WIP of my first game which i intend to call Super Color Combo.
    I am currently in the game designing process, making some major mechanic decisions. Concept image:

SCC Concept 2.png

So the main idea in Super Color Combo is that the player must try and find different color combinations or permutations in order to gain more scores and eventually compete with other players. Some key features:

• The created combo consists from three colors which the player should choose from the color pad. There will be a lot of combos which are successful and a lot which won't be.
    • Depending on the type of combo there will be different bonuses.
    • Already created combos will be added to a book with information about them and can be accessed only before the game starts.
    • There is a timer which eventually will end the game if it runs out. Time can be added from different types of combos.
    • There will be permutations which will have unique image rather than showing the triple ying-yang one.
    • The game will aim to make the player remember already made combos by rewarding him with achievements, scores and etc.

SCC Concept 2 Guides.png

Thank you for reading. Please do provide some feedback on what your thoughts are about Super Color Combo :)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  2. IO-Fox

IO-Fox

What's the status of this project?