Search Unity

[WIP] Lost Hope- Unity 5 survival horror FPS

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by beachkid, Oct 29, 2014.

1. beachkid

beachkid

Hey Guys first post on here lol but anyways as the tilte says im making a Silent hill fan game right now im making the map on my own and the animations like the first level it starts out in an asylum before you go into Silent Hill at the end of first level its gonna do a black scene then goes to a tiltle (sorry for my spelling) but anyways i know how to make the peeling effect in 3ds max but is it possible to add the animation into unity or do i have to make a shader? Anyways heres a todo list

TODO:
    1.Make the fog in the room(easy enough)
    2. fog in the city(easy)
    3. snow (still easy lol)

4. slam door when trying to get out(need help with that)
    5. enemys like the nurses animation and other characters
    6. title menu,pause menu, and splash screens
    7. Finish up the rest of the game LOL
    8. first level (just need to add some other stuff aka the door and the peeling of walls)
    9. realistic graphics (like silent hills)

Screenshots:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  2. peter_rodrigues

peter_rodrigues

Pictures or videos would be appreciated. Anyone can write a to do or wish list.

3. beachkid

beachkid

i tried to add pic but when i post it the image wont come up but I will try again

EDIT: uploaded pics but the pics aren't and I'm thinking about adding more lights into the room

EDIT2: i made the sign part of the game but haven't added the roads yet but heres a pic of the scene

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  4. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

I'm sorry..
    Hey beachkid, Brooke Messaged you. o_O

Suggest making your black shadow less black.

5. romi-fauzi

romi-fauzi

Yup agree with theANMATOR2b, maybe you could add another subtle fill light...

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  6. Harithamdan02

Harithamdan02

Where you got the texture?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  7. beachkid

beachkid

PT.PNG Color.png Decided to do this again but in unity 5 (PBR hell yeah) a new story plot which will begin in the plot of silent hills PT and i got picture for you guys :D I just need 2 items for this room the talking bag and the light about the door and maybe the door from silent hills itself

UPDATE i did find the door texture from the Unreal Engine 4 verison but i need help trying to make the door in the game cause the textures are like mixed together ive putted a picture ^ in this post to see what i mean

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  8. beachkid

beachkid

I am back the game has changed its name from a silent hill style project to my personal project named Lost Hope. I've been having this idea for months already and I think it's way better than the silent hills pt style project I was working on right now I am working an the basic screens (main menu, etc) The main menu is almost done just need to add the final touches. I'll keep you guys updated on the game and yes i will try to upload progress videos on YouTube with my new indie game company "Kenny Games".

9. beachkid

beachkid

Updated: in the coming weeks I will be making an custom gaming PC for gaming and making this game gonna cost me like 1,000+ but its worth it and imma experiment with unity 5 and ue4 when I make the PC just wanna see the difference of graphics and stuff.