Search Unity

[WIP] Light Apprentice - The Game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by heeger, Dec 15, 2011.

1. heeger

heeger

Greetings fellow Uniteers!

We at Amazu.tv have just released a free alpha version of Light Apprentice - The Game, so it seems only right to update the Unity community on our little project as well. I hope that you'll have a look at the video/screenshot and of course try out the game. Keep in mind that this is still very much a WiP.

Light Apprentice - The Game is a turn-based strategy RPG based on a comic, which is inspired by console RPGs from the 16- and 32-bit eras. The released alpha version contains 8 playable levels and 4 controllable characters. Story wise it is a slice of an epic storyline spanning 5 chapters.

The alpha is totally free to play, but currently only available as a web player. The target platforms for the finished game is PC, Mac and iOS.

We have initiated a crowd-funding campaign at RocketHub, to help us fund further development of Light Apprentice. We have a wide range of funding options starting with a pre-order of Chapter 1 for only $2. All contributions are of course much appreciated!

If you want to explore the story behind the game, the comic is available online here.

For your viewing pleasure:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  2. Duskling

Duskling

It's amazing! Great job!

One of the best unity titles I have ever seen.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  3. hizral

hizral

like the artwork and it's awesome

4. Pod

Pod

Thank you, I did the models on this. The characters and environments were designed by Igor though, so if you like the look, you might also dig his Light Apprentice comic book. :)