Search Unity

[WIP] End State

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by henrihei, May 25, 2016.

1. henrihei

henrihei

End State is a classical turn-based tactics game where you manage and command your squad in various combat and intelligence operations. It is made with passion for tactical games and inspired by the classics of the genre such as Jagged Alliance, X-Com, and tactical shooters like the original Rainbow Six games...and obviously, it's made with unity.

Check it out at http://www.endstategame.com

Screenshot03.jpg

_M_S_D_, RavenOfCode and VisualTech48 like this.
  2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

This looks pretty nice. Nice camera work and voice acting.
    I noticed a typo in the youtube teaser
    upload_2016-5-25_12-15-41.png

Also a couple on your site
    upload_2016-5-25_12-21-12.png

I'm not one to talk about spelling mistakes because I suck at spelling anything beyond two syllable words and rely on Microsoft and google to help me out, BUT don't let simple errors like this reflect negatively on your game or your team.
    Attention to detail is important. If spelling errors are found in simple descriptions of promotional material, what will interested people think about how the team handled complicated mechanics that take extensive attention and patience to get right?

This looks like an solid start to an interesting game. Keep at it.

etaxi341 likes this.
  3. etaxi341

etaxi341

Interesting Game! Looks awesome :) Just signed in into your alpha :)

4. VisualTech48

VisualTech48

The game... Looks sick. Love the design, even the UI stands out very greatly, reminds me of Alien Swarm but in the past.

5. henrihei

henrihei

Hi! Thanks for your help. Couldn't fix the video at this point, but at least the "tean" is now a team.

theANMATOR2b likes this.