Search Unity

WIP chubby panda infinity runner

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Moeen, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Moeen

Moeen

Hey everybody, this thread is dedicated to a project that I've been soloing for the past year and a half called "chubby panda", which is an infinity runner. I should have probably started this thread sooner but rather late than never I guess :)

The game will be released on the Google play store and if all goes well, ios and Windows stores will be included. It will be free to play with the inclusion of ads as Google does not allow iap use for South African developers as of yet. Hopefully these screenshots capture the just of the game: Untitled.jpg
    screenshot.png screen3.png screen1.png screen2.png
    This will be my first game release of many (hopefully) so please show some support. If you're interested in what I do then please feel free to follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/moeensay

2. Moeen

Moeen

Any feedback is much appreciated and any requests to see other aspects of the game are welcome, feel free to converse about it :D

3. Moeen

Moeen

New Screenshot
    screen4.png
    Here's the store screen thus far. I'd just like some input as to what should be changed, what should be kept, what you like, what you don't like etc:D

4. Moeen

Moeen

New Screenshots

screen5.png screen6.png
    The achievements screen now has a description of each achievement if opened.

5. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Screenshots look nice moeen.
    A web player demo would get you some more feedback. Hard to give proper feedback on game play without a demo or at the very least a video.
    Keep it up -

6. Moeen

Moeen

Thank you for the reply, I will get onto making a video soon enough. The problem with a demo is that currently the game is fairly large but I'll check it out and if it's possible to just give a tiny piece of the game then that would be great, but thanks again for the feedback :)