Search Unity

[WIP] Character Creation

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by iPickle, Jan 18, 2015.

1. iPickle

iPickle

Hello everyone!

I am very excited to introduce my latest project, a character creation system
    Its still a work in progress, at a very early stage, but still, most of the functionality is done
    I would love to hear what you think, what would you expect from such system, and advice on what should I change or add, and everything you can think off.
    This system is super simple to use, after the creation scene, all you have to do is add a simple line to the scene you want to use the model in, and its there, as simple as that.

http://nokobot.com/CharacterCreation

* Please note that the model is not final, so I didn't took the time to fix the few occasions where the shirt goes into the body, it will be fixed in the final model
    ** There will be eye color changing
    *** There will be a female model as well

Cant wait to hear what you think!
    Thanks!

2. carking1996

carking1996

Looks good. Try not stretching the character to make them fat/skinny or tall/short.

3. iPickle

iPickle

Thanks!

you mean in the body tab or shape?
    on the body its streching, but you can make it fater on the shape size as a body mass

4. khos85

khos85

Wow, when can we get this? Are you going to make this available?

5. iPickle

iPickle

Thanks a lot!
    Yes I am! I am goin to improve it a little bit, add more options to the face, add a female model, and then release it
    It will not take long!

I will be happy to hear what you would like to see in an asset like that

6. khos85

khos85

many more clothes, sunglasses, nose/ear rings, many different hairs / beard/side burns, male / female, child maybe? Just to add some ideas.

7. iPickle

iPickle

Thanks a lot for your input!
    I will probably add all of them at some point

about a child, I had one, but because it was a bit change in size, it broke the rig, So I need to find a way to fix that, but there will definitely be an age slide in the near future :)