Search Unity

Windows App Certification Kit Fails

Discussion in 'Windows' started by milosp, Oct 9, 2015.

1. milosp

milosp

I have just downloaded latest Unity 5.2.1 so I can publish game as Universal App.
    I am following steps but I got stuck on 12.
    Building goes fine but on verification I get:

Sevenate likes this.
  2. Tomas1856

Tomas1856

Unity Technologies

Did you try 5.2.1p2?

3. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

You have to use Master build and .NET native in order to submit application to the store. All of these errors would happen if you did not.

4. milosp

milosp

Thank you both! Since I had it already set to Master build I assume upgrading to 5.2.1p3 was necessary. This time it passed.

5. Vardan-Meliksetyan

Vardan-Meliksetyan

Thank you we solved problem and we published game.

6. Tomas1856

Tomas1856

Unity Technologies

Like Tautvydas said, you have to switch to Master config, it seems you're building for Release

7. mechangel

mechangel

Whoops I saw your reply just after I deleted my post to not be confusing. I'm all good now with the API with Master!

8. asavol

asavol

Does not work in v5.3.3f1. Both Master and Release return same error.

9. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

That error also happens if you disable .NET native.

10. asavol

asavol

I forget to update. I got it work. Just always build to empty folder. After that open in visual studio and enable .NET native.

11. handill

handill

• L’API ExecuteAssembly présente dans uwphost.dll n’est pas prise en charge pour ce type d’application. Adventure Of Wati.exe appelle cette API.
    • L'API DllGetActivationFactory dans uwphost.dll n'est pas prise en charge pour ce type d'application. Adventure Of Wati.exe a une exportation qui transfère vers cette API.
    • L’API OpenSemaphore présente dans api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll n’est pas prise en charge pour ce type d’application. System.Threading.dll appelle cette API.
    • L’API CreateSemaphore présente dans api-ms-win-core-kernel32-legacy-l1-1-0.dll n’est pas prise en charge pour ce type d’application. System.Threading.dll appelle cette API.*

Unity 5.3.4f1 certification fails

12. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Quoting my previous post:

13. stiverm

stiverm

I have recently run into this issue on Unity 5.4b. My app is being built with Master config and .net native is enabled. I only receive the one error. Please advise. Thank you.

cmkbim likes this.
  14. stiverm

stiverm

If someone else runs into the problem I was having, it appears to have been because I had "Unity C# Projects" checked in the build settings. All is working fine now.

15. Maisey

Maisey

@Tautvydas-Zilys

Is .NET Native really a requirement to release a Unity App to the Windows Store? If so, why isn't this mentioned anywhere (tried googling)?

I'm using the library "DOTween" and I can't build using .NET Native because of the issues with exceptions thrown can't be handled on the native side and thus cause crashes (or something like it, see: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/uw...g-a-new-scene-in-master-configuration.401365/).

Can you think of any solution to my problem?

Thanks!

16. Tomas1856

Tomas1856

Unity Technologies

If you disable .NET Native, you simply won't be able to pass WACK... that's why you won't be able to submit your game.

You can always target Windows SDK 8.1 or Windows Phone 8.1 where .NET Native didn't exist, but that's only a temporary solution... When MS stops accepting such applications, you'll stumble into this problem again

17. giorgos_gs

giorgos_gs

With latest Unity 5.4p3 targeting Universal 8.1 Windows I now get:

• Error Found: The supported APIs test detected the following errors:
      • API setUnityPurchasingCallback in tizenstore.dll is not supported for this application type. Stores.dll calls this API.
      • API unityPurchasingAddTransactionObserver in tizenstore.dll is not supported for this application type. Stores.dll calls this API.
      • API unityPurchasingFinishTransaction in tizenstore.dll is not supported for this application type. Stores.dll calls this API.
      • API unityPurchasingPurchase in tizenstore.dll is not supported for this application type. Stores.dll calls this API.
      • API unityPurchasingRefreshAppReceipt in tizenstore.dll is not supported for this application type. Stores.dll calls this API.
      • API unityPurchasingRestoreTransactions in tizenstore.dll is not supported for this application type. Stores.dll calls this API.
      • API unityPurchasingRetrieveProducts in tizenstore.dll is not supported for this application type. Stores.dll calls this API.
      • API unitySetGroupId in tizenstore.dll is not supported for this application type. Stores.dll calls this API.

18. giorgos_gs

giorgos_gs

Anyone? I cant update my projects because of this... (Bug Case 827791)

19. JayR

JayR

Hi,

There was an update to IAP (1.8.1) released yesterday afternoon that should resolve this issue. The IAP section of the Services tab should be showing an Update button to get it installed. I don't think this update has made it to the Asset Store yet but will also be available there soon.

20. giorgos_gs

giorgos_gs

will try it

21. giorgos_gs

giorgos_gs

It fixed the Universal 8.1 error but now it has a Universal Windows 10 errors:

• API D3D12GetDebugInterface in d3d12.dll is not supported for this application type. UnityPlayer.dll calls this API.
      • API OpenSemaphore in api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll is not supported for this application type. System.Threading.dll calls this API.
      • API CreateSemaphore in api-ms-win-core-kernel32-legacy-l1-1-0.dll is not supported for this application type. System.Threading.dll calls this API.
      • API ExecuteAssembly in uwphost.dll is not supported for this application type. Frutakia 2.exe calls this API.
      • API DllGetActivationFactory in uwphost.dll is not supported for this application type. Frutakia 2.exe has an export that forwards to this API.

22. giorgos_gs

giorgos_gs

It was previously working fine in Windows 10 Universal. :)

23. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Those errors are caused by you not building in master configuration.

24. giorgos_gs

giorgos_gs

Yes you are right. It works nice now. Is Tizen and Samsung working now?

25. JayR

JayR

Both Tizen Store and Samsung Galaxy Apps should work well with IAP 1.8.1. Please let us know in the IAP Forum if you encounter any difficulties.

26. giorgos_gs

giorgos_gs

The report is ok now but I submitted the app to the Windows Store and they send me an email saying after review its not-compliant for these reasons:

Supported APIs
      • API setUnityPurchasingCallback in tizenstore.dll is not supported for this application type. Stores.dll calls this API.
      • API unityPurchasingAddTransactionObserver in tizenstore.dll is not supported for this application type. Stores.dll calls this API.
      • API unityPurchasingFinishTransaction in tizenstore.dll is not supported for this application type. Stores.dll calls this API.
      • API unityPurchasingPurchase in tizenstore.dll is not supported for this application type. Stores.dll calls this API.
      • API unityPurchasingRefreshAppReceipt in tizenstore.dll is not supported for this application type. Stores.dll calls this API.
      • API unityPurchasingRestoreTransactions in tizenstore.dll is not supported for this application type. Stores.dll calls this API.
      • API unityPurchasingRetrieveProducts in tizenstore.dll is not supported for this application type. Stores.dll calls this API.
      • API unitySetGroupId in tizenstore.dll is not supported for this application type. Stores.dll calls this API.

27. giorgos_gs

giorgos_gs

Maybe I uploaded this (Windows 10 Universal) with the older IAP, the report was ok. Will upload again and see what happens.