Search Unity

Why can't I log into my unity account on unity?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by mattd123, Nov 29, 2015.

1. mattd123

mattd123

I'm trying to use the asset store, and it wont let me log into my account.

I'm using windows and unity 5. The error says that there is no service

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  2. Schneider21

Schneider21

-- Response from other thread, since it was (correctly) removed --

Be patient. You've been posting new threads every couple hours... Not only are some parts of the world sleeping right now, many members of these forums have jobs, families, and lives that prevent them from answering your question the moment you ask it.

It's also important to ask your question well. Despite posting the issue in multiple threads, your problem isn't really clear in any of them. If I go to my mechanic and say "my car's not working", he's not going to have a very easy time fixing the problem. Instead, if I tell him I'm hearing a clunking noise in my '92 Dodge Neon from somewhere near the front-right tire anytime I accelerate to near 60 mph, there's a good chance he'll be able to quickly figure out the problem and fix it for me.

Whenever looking for system-related issues, it's customary to share the following information:
    • What are your system specs?
    • What operating system (including version) are you running?
    • What version of Unity?
    • What error messages are you receiving? (Exactly, do not paraphrase)
    • What steps (detailed) have you taken to attempt to resolve the issue?
    • What other resources have you found that relate to your problem? (this shows that you've done your research and have tried to solve it yourself)
    Lastly, consider how you present yourself. While it's your right to ignore the rules of the English language, doing so often makes you appear either uneducated, very young, impatient, or a dangerous combination of all three. Properly forming sentences that communicate your position more clearly makes it easier to process what you're saying, and makes people more inclined to respond. Many times I've just simply clicked the Back button and ignored requests for help when it didn't seem like the person would be worth the investment of my time. (This would have been one of those times, but I needed something to do while I pooped...)

3. mattd123

mattd123

I only posted this because i deleted the others to stop the spam