Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Where Am I? Free PC/Mac/Linux Halloween Game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by schuran, Oct 28, 2014.

1. schuran

schuran

I've been working on this game titled Where Am I? It's a adventure horror game where you wake up in a creepy apartment building and try to find your way out. This is my first 3D game. I had a friend who helped do some asset models for me and the rest I figure out on my own.

This game was done in 30 days so there isn't a lot of polish but the gameplay seems to be still entertaining. If you would like to download it or learn more you can go to the linke below:

http://schuranator.itch.io/where-am-i

If you have any comments negative, extremely negative, extremely offensive or positive please leave them. Thanks for anyone who take the time to try out my game.

Attached Files:

2. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

Cool! Always like to check out holiday themed games. Will have a play after work.

3. Whiteleaf

Whiteleaf

There's another game named "Where Am I" so you might wanna change the name. I don't like horror games, but it seems fun!

4. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

I just gave it a quick play. Didn't get the Halloween / Horror connection from it other than flashlight in the dark. Never got out but I liked the door and searching interactions.