Search Unity

Weird problem when switching platforms in Unity

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Delf0, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Delf0

Delf0

Hello there, im new on the forums and dont know if this the right place to put this, if not let know what section should i post this issue.

Now on the issue,
    I have been using Unity and Git/Bitbucket for awhile and never had a problem switching from Standalone to any other platforms, since the last 5.1 build i have been getting this weird issue every time i switch to another platform.

When i try to switch i get this error on the console:

DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "D:\Projects\Unity3D\SetCraziness\Library\UnityAssemblies\version.txt".
    System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/FileStream.cs:292)
    System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
    (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
    System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/StreamWriter.cs:124)
    System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append)
    (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamWriter:.ctor (string,bool)
    System.IO.File.CreateText (System.String path) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/File.cs:159)
    SyntaxTree.VisualStudio.Unity.Bridge.ProjectFilesGenerator.CreateVersionFile (System.String[] assemblies)
    SyntaxTree.VisualStudio.Unity.Bridge.ProjectFilesGenerator.DeployUnityAssemblies (SyntaxTree.VisualStudio.Unity.Bridge.ProjectSystem.UnitySolution solution)
    SyntaxTree.VisualStudio.Unity.Bridge.ProjectFilesGenerator.GenerateProject ()
    UnityEditor.EditorUserBuildSettings.Internal_ActiveBuildTargetChanged () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/InternalUtilityBindings.gen.cs:536)
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

Pretty weird, this happens on every new project I started. If i try to go to that folder i see indeed that the folder is empty and there is no version.txt file in. Is this a Unity bug or just my pc going crazy on me?

I have installed 5.2 latest build and i still get the same problem.

2. baran_cezayirli

baran_cezayirli

I have the same issue, I tried to reinstall Unity also but still continues. Did you find any solution?

3. YouNeedTea3D

YouNeedTea3D