Search Unity

Warhead-Designz Tutorial Thread

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by N1warhead, Sep 23, 2014.

1. N1warhead

N1warhead

Hey guys, I'm going to be making a single thread for all my tutorials now, I don't see any sense in making more and more topics when I can just use one centralized place.....

I'll be placing all the tutorials in here from now on. (unless that is not allowed) but by seeing what other threads I've seen it is apparently allowed. If not please let me know Moderators!

I'll be using the following tools for any tutorials I'll be making.
    As well as references towards what Scripting, etc.

1. 3ds max 2014
    2. Paintshop Pro
    3. Texture Maker
    4. Unity (duhh)
    5. Audacity (For any SFX)
    6. FL Studio (For Music and/or SFX)
    7. All scripting tutorials will be in C# (maybe Unity Script once in awhile)
    That's all I can really think of as of this moment.

I have made a tutorial already on how to make a basic Pillar and Unwrap it and texture it in Texture Maker.
    It's not the best texturing in the world, but I just wanted to get point out how easy it is to do this task.
    (SORRY FOR THE MUSIC IN IT) I was listening to it and apparently screen recorder picks it up off my TV.
    The song is from mario 64 - Dire Dire Docks.... Figured I'd mention it encase someone asked. I wasn't gonna recreate the tutorial just because of that.

TUTORIAL 1 - 3ds Max Modeling w/ Unwrapping and Texturing.