Search Unity

Want to try an awesome game? Check out Meteor Matrix!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by HaydarLion, Oct 25, 2015.

1. HaydarLion

HaydarLion

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  2. HaydarLion

HaydarLion

3. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

Was fun. You managed to put the score in a critical view area. I'd move it.

4. HaydarLion

HaydarLion

Thanks for the feedback. Where do you recommend I put it?

5. seanmoebeal

seanmoebeal

I just downloaded it and it's quite fun! I didn't really have a problem with the score counter, but I would say it could be better placed elsewhere. Perhaps in the bottom left corner out of the way? Or maybe bottom center?I think it doesn't have to be quite so big, you want your player to be focusing on the meteors, right? They can always look at their score when they finally crash, or down in the corner if they really want to know while they play. But, If you make it smaller, I would also suggest making the score the largest text/button/etc the player sees at the crash scene.
    Also, I really love the way you handle the tutorial setting with a checkbox. I think I will have to implement a tool like that myself in my games!
    Good work.

6. HaydarLion

HaydarLion

Awesome. Thanks.

7. georgeq

georgeq

Very good job!... the only thing I think that can be improved is the game control, may be it's just a matter of perception or getting used to it, but I feel sometimes it doesn't respond as quick as it should and some other times it overreacts... Like I said, maybe just my perception... everything else is great.

8. HaydarLion

HaydarLion

During development I noticed some similar problems, but i figured it was probably my device I tested it on - I also noticed it seemed to be working fine on other devices. Thanks, I'll look into that.