Search Unity

Unity3d Multiplayer PC and Android

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by DLGScript, Jan 22, 2015.

1. DLGScript

DLGScript

Hey, I'm trying to run my multiplayer on my PC and on my android device and create a match on my PC and connect to the match from my android device.
    The problem is that from some reasons that I'm not aware of, I can't find the match in the server list, the reason that I thought was right was port forwarding.. I don't have any ports opened so maybe it's the reason that I can't find the game on my android device..
    Anyway, Is there anybody who knows the real reason? and can please tell me how to fix that issue?
    Thanks in advance :)

UPDATE:
    I finally did it and make it work.
    But now I have another problem :(
    When I'm starting a new match on my PC and then connect to the match from my android device, On my PC I can see both players but on my android device I only see myself..
    Which means that the oldest player can see everyone but the newest player can see only himself :(

Why is that happening? I'm using networkView..

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  2. DLGScript

DLGScript

UPDATE:
    I finally did it and make it work.
    But now I have another problem :(
    When I'm starting a new match on my PC and then connect to the match from my android device, On my PC I can see both players but on my android device I only see myself..
    Which means that the oldest player can see everyone but the newest player can see only himself :(

Why is that happening? I'm using networkView..

3. DLGScript

DLGScript

4. digital555

digital555

I am beginer in Unity. Could you tell me some tips about making multiplayer between PC and android?