Search Unity

Unity Mods?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JaysOGEM, Jan 25, 2015.

1. JaysOGEM

JaysOGEM

Just curious to what the problem is with the Collaboration area, I've posted a thread which looks better than probably 50% of the posts & still have not seen my topic for days. I've requested to speak with the MOD here no messages recieved, I went to the Unity chat area (as it showed in the guidelines) still haven't recieved a response. I think the Collaboration page needs adjustments because it takes way too long. I've followed all the rules I see nothing against the policies but still no sign of my topic. ~confused~

2. elmar1028

elmar1028

Have you tried posting again?

3. JaysOGEM

JaysOGEM

One of the few things I pulled from the guidelines

The last few sentences seems a bit overwhelming you could be waiting a total of 3 to 5 days, if it's removed you're not given a notice it's just removed how will any user know what's wrong with his/her thread if their isn't a specified reason to why it was removed in the first place or not even knowing if it was removed at all? It's like waiting in line for a roller coaster because it's under maintainence & the instructor says "let's gamble". I feel like I'm waiting until someones weekend is over (with all due respect) this Collaboration area needs more mods to maintain it if it takes this long.