Search Unity

Unity facebook

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by divinosk8, Jan 23, 2015.

1. divinosk8

divinosk8

Hi, guys. I read all the posts and watch every F***ing video but it is still not working for me.
    I want to publish my unity game on facebook. so
    I downloaded the sdk, put the informations and everything and then exported it to web.
    Then i chose integration with unity, and put there a link of my file.unity3d. When i play it is loading the unity player and then says : Data is corrupt, not a unity web player. (ia have unity web player installed)
    Anyway, i chose another method and put the link of my appp from my dropbox in the canvans url . It says that they can't verify and bla bla. The idea is that it is not working :)).
    My pc don't want to work with prase, it gives me a lot of errors.
    What to do ? What I am doing wrong ? There is another sites where i can upload my files except from dropbox and prase ?

2. Graham-Dunnett

Graham-Dunnett

Administrator

Well, swearing, and not giving the community enough information about what's happening is probably what you're doing wrong.

As a start, build a web player from Unity. Don't add any third party features. Does the game that you create then play on your machine in a browser? That's the first thing to achieve.

3. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

Change server. Facebook doesn't play nicely with all servers.

4. divinosk8

divinosk8

I have used my friend pc to upload it on parse and now it is working just out of the box.