Search Unity

Unity Cloud Build Upate 2

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by hypeNate, Oct 3, 2014.

1. hypeNate

hypeNate

Unity Technologies

Hey everyone,

We've just made a new update to Unity Cloud Build, so you should now see these additional features on the service:
    • Advanced Build Settings available upon request: we now support Development / Debug builds, Pre- and Post-Export methods, Custom Scripting Defines, and building of specific scenes (i.e., custom scene list). You'll find the link to these "advanced settings" on the Project Setting page, where you choose which platforms to build for. The first time you visit this page, you'll have to fill out a request access form. Just write us a short note and hit submit and we'll get those turned on for you ASAP.
    advancedlink.png
    (There's also a page explaining these new features in our Support section...)
    • Support for Unity 4.6 beta 20: If you're itching to try out the latest version of the 4.6 beta, it is now available on UCB in the Unity version drop down on the Project Settings page.
    unity46b20.png

• A way to handle external Xcode Frameworks: There is now an Xcode Manipulation API you can download and include in your projects that will help you manage Xcode frameworks. There is also a sample project you can examine to see how it works.

Also, there have been some miscellaneous bug fixes:
    - various UI tweaks and fixes
    - additional infrastructure improvements

Again, many thanks to all of you who are trying out the service! We appreciate your input and feedback, and we're looking forward to hearing what you think about these new features.

schmosef and StarManta like this.
  2. OldRod

OldRod

Cool stuff!

Any new beta testers being added soon? I'm stuck in the queue waiting :)

hypeNate likes this.
  3. schmosef

schmosef

nice!

hypeNate likes this.
  4. hypeNate

hypeNate

Unity Technologies

@OldRod - PM me with your email address and I should be able to get you in next week. Thanks for your patience!

5. OldRod

OldRod

It says I can't start a conversation with you :(

6. hypeNate

hypeNate

Unity Technologies

@OldRod - strange! I sent you a PM instead.

7. pahe

pahe

Awesome! And also thanks for the xCode example project.

hypeNate likes this.
  8. hypeNate

hypeNate

Unity Technologies

Minor update to the update! There is now also the ability to use a preprocessor define: UNITY_CLOUD_BUILD
    (we'll be adding this to our support documentation soon)

andsee likes this.