Search Unity

Unity Ads 1.1.0 compile errors.

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by grimcat, Mar 4, 2015.

1. grimcat

grimcat

Imported version 1.1.0 and see the following compile errors on both Android and iOS platform.

Assets/Standard Assets/UnityAds/Scripts/Advertisements/HTTP/RetryRequest.cs(43,19): error CS0117: `UnityEngine.Advertisements.AsyncExec' does not contain a definition for `runWithDelay'

Assets/Standard Assets/UnityAds/Scripts/Advertisements/Mediation/AdapterManager.cs(25,57): error CS0117: `UnityEngine.Advertisements.Utils' does not contain a definition for `Optional'

Removed the "Assets/Standard Assets/UnityAds" directory and reimported.

Issue fixed.

Updating assets sure does get messy when they start placing files all over the place. Is there an easier way to go about updating? I actually run into this quite a bit. It's hard to tell what files the last version of an asset left behind.

Rhandros, minecabla, Yodzilla and 4 others like this.
  2. O4s

O4s

Thanks! That did the trick!

3. Keitaro3660

Keitaro3660

Removed the "Assets/Standard Assets/UnityAds" directory and reimported.

wow thanks!!
    it's fixed itself now.
    it's really confusing why this happen.

4. sendmyfile

sendmyfile

thanks for posting the fix

5. Yodzilla

Yodzilla

Thumbs up for this fix! Thanks!

6. monjo44

monjo44

SOLVED

Hey, I imported the new 1.1.2 Version but i cant fix it.
    I deleted the Standart Assets folder and reimported UnityAds, but the errors still remain.

Assets/Standard Assets/UnityAds/Scripts/Advertisements/HTTP/RetryRequest.cs(43,19): error CS0117: `UnityEngine.Advertisements.AsyncExec' does not contain a definition for `runWithDelay'

Assets/Standard Assets/UnityAds/Scripts/Advertisements/HTTP/RetryRequest.cs(106,21): error CS0117: `UnityEngine.Advertisements.AsyncExec' does not contain a definition for `runWithDelay'

Assets/Standard Assets/UnityAds/Scripts/Advertisements/Mediation/AdapterManager.cs(25,57): error CS0117: `UnityEngine.Advertisements.Utils' does not contain a definition for `Optional'

I hope you can help me.

Best regards
    Nicolas

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015