Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity 5.1 adds android permission READ_PHONE_STATE automatically, how to remove it?

Discussion in 'Android' started by mark71, Jun 14, 2015.

1. mpinol

mpinol

Hi @Honikou,

What version of Unity are you using?

2. Honikou

Honikou

Hi mpinol,

I'm using the last one, 5.3.1f1.

I follow this thread since 1 month, waiting for an update, I already try everything, (the solution with android studio work), but I don't bought Unity to compile with Android studio. (There is also some issues with android studio and google service).
    I have checked all manifests etc...

The solution is simple for me, ask/recommend permissions that we can easilly remove on player settings.

3. mpinol

mpinol

Hi @Honikou,

The fix for the READ_PHONE_STATE being added to your app should have been released with version 5.2. Would you mind opening a support ticket here, https://analytics.cloud.unity3d.com/support ? It will help me keep track of your issue while I am looking into this. Just to make sure, I would like to confirm whether you are using any other Unity Services or 3rd party plugins in your project?

4. Honikou

Honikou

Hi,
    I don't use analytics from unity.

5. mahewitt

mahewitt

Hi,

Just about to release a new game and also noticed that READ_PHONE_STATE is now back in 5.3.1.f1. I am using UnityAds, UnityAnalytics, Unity IAP and Facebook SDK. READ_PHONE_STATE is not present in any of the AndroidManifest files in the solution so must be being added at build time.

Appreciate if we can get a fix for this asap as I suspect this will affect downloads.

Regards,
    Mark

pea likes this.
  6. mahewitt

mahewitt

Quick and great reply from Unity Support:

"The fix for this issue should be included in every Unity version past 5.2, are you using SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier in your project anywhere? Using this call will automatically include the permission when building to Android and is one possible cause."

Searching all script files in my project for the above property turned up a hit in a script I had included, but wasn't using. Removing that script got rid of the READ_PHONE_STATE permission.

mpinol likes this.
  7. Larry-W

Larry-W

Other than manually re-configuring the manifest in Android Studio, Is there a way of using SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier and not including READ_PHONE_STATE?

/e version: 5.2.4f1 (had tried 5.3.1f1-p2 and it broke my app, so... back to 5.2.4f1!)

Thanks!

8. liortal

liortal

We are on 5.3.2 and using SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier. What are the alternatives to using this API then ?

Please note, that previously, on 5.2.1 (on Android 6), we did not get any prompt on startup to approve this permission, nor were we asked anywhere later during the game execution.

Why do newer versions of Unity force the player to accept this permission then?

9. Yury-Habets

Yury-Habets

Unity Technologies

Hi @liortal !
    Unity 5.2.1 does not have the Android 6 permission handling code IIRC, hence no prompt. It also means that dangerous permissions are effectively denied.

SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier always required READ_PHONE_STATE. It's just Google who made users pay more attention to permissions.

For more details on everything - try reading this post http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/unique-identifier-details.353256/

10. liortal

liortal

I'm trying to understand the differences in behaviour:
    In 5.2.1 the users were not asked to grant permissions; you say that effectively, READ_PHONE_STATE was declined then.
    In 5.3.2, they're asked to give this permission.

The game runs fine both when given the permission and when it is declined. What does this mean for SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier? it seems like the game could run just fine without the permission... in this case (unless i am missing something), i can just silence the permissions dialog on startup.

11. Yury-Habets

Yury-Habets

Unity Technologies

@liortal: based on the permissions, different items can be used to generate the unique ID.
    READ_PHONE_STATE is required for IMEI, if I remember correctly.

So, in some cases, the permission granted or denied can lead to different unique IDs returned.

12. andsee

andsee

Just looking into this as our project uses SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier but obviously we don't want to ask for the phone state permission.

I understand that the deviceUniqueIdentifier uses this permission but is it not possible to use other identifiers on Android much like Apple forced us to. Requesting the phone permission is a terrible user experience.

I seem to remember changes in Android regarding advertising which to me suggested that tracking in advertising had gone the same way as apple and should not use the phone id etc but I haven't looked into it.

13. mkgame

mkgame

Hello,

I still don't know where the fix had been applyed. I belive that Unity could be a great game engine, but my problem is, I never got a version with just minor bugs. Every version has a bigger bug which force us to update. It would be for everyone better, if you would make LTS (long term support) releases. I would like to stop updating every time and I would like to spend this time to developing my game. We need a stable engine! Since version 5.0.x Unity has enough features.

Story after updating the Unity engine:

- Convert mobile game to the new version for Android (3-4h), Windows Phone (3-4h), IPhone (6h).
    - Converting desktop game for the new version for Windows (18-20h), adapt it after (1h-2h).

Is the version 5.2.3p3 (patch notes do not show the premission fix) fixed? Are just the 5.3.x releases fixed?

Another problem is, that assets in the asset store sometimes provide DLL's. This DLL's have sometimes WWW instances, which then cause the Android "full network premission". At the time I'am trying to remove these premissions, in a way, that I check the assets one by one (I build an empty project with the assets for android and start the APK in android to see what premissions are needed). I doing it since 2 days. After you check the binaries, you know what causes the premission issues, why do you not give us a dump/log?
    Until yet I found 2 DLL's which need internet access. These DLL's comes form assets, do you check the sourcecode of the DLL's? Could you please forbid DLL's with internet access and another dangerous premissions? Force the asset developers to drop this code in a source code file. Do not let them hide such things in DLL's.

Edit: With Unity 5.3.3f1, best release I ever got, worked fine. For that release, thank you Unity team!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  14. Deozaan

Deozaan

I just got back to a project after a ~2 month hiatus. Suddenly I'm getting this same permission issue. I'm using Unity 4.7 to build the APK.

I managed to get rid of the scary looking "Manage and Make Phone Calls" permission dialog by adding android:maxSdkVersion="18" to that line of the manifest, but my game is still asking for the ability to Read Contacts.

I can't find this permission anywhere. I even tried exporting the project and opening it in Android Studio and looking at all the Manifest.xml files there. There is nothing that contains the READ_CONTACTS permission.

I even tried adding in a special line to remove the permission, as described here:
    But that doesn't work. The game still asks for permission to read contact data. This is really frustrating, as these permissions are kind of alarming ("Why does this game need to read my contacts? Why does this game need to make phone calls?") and will serve only to scare away users but not until after they leave low ratings. :(

15. Fayt81

Fayt81

READ_PHONE_STATE is a very annoying permission request for many users.
    I think it is a very bad idea requiring such permission only to calculate a device ID.
    Since SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier can return a valid ID even without such permission (it falls back to other means to calculate it), I think that the default behavior should be NOT automatically including the permission in the manifest.
    If a developer explicitly wants to include it (since he/she really really wants a device ID that considers the IMEI) then he/she can change the manifest to add it (which is much easier than removing it).
    Could we expect such easy fix to a such critical issue in the next patch release?
    Thanks and bests!

16. mdrotar

mdrotar

This is a confusing design. Worse yet, it's not explained the documentation. I get that it's supposed to give you a unique identifier that always works on all platforms, but if it behaves unpredictably then it's pretty useless.

I notice this same problem with Application.persistentDataPath. That path changes (on Android) depending on what permissions are available. The result is this: let's say I publish a game without the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission but use Application.persistentDataPath to store the player's profile. Then sometime in the future, I want to add the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission to support some kind of custom DLC. When players update the game, Application.persistentDataPath will change and their profile will reset, resulting in many 1 star reviews. Now, I have to create my own native calls to get a consistent storage path. This means that it's best practice is not to use Application.persistentDataPath at all... so why does it even exist?

I don't think these mysterious properties should change based on permissions. If I request external data path, and I don't have the permission, it should return an error. Likewise, if I request the IMEI and I don't have permission, it should raise an error which you can even do at compile time (apparently). Or at least provide other properties for direct access to the IMEI and ANDROID_ID too so we can use something consistent.

17. Fayt81

Fayt81

Probably the best idea is not using the IMEI at all. If you can have an ID without asking users to grant you permission to see their calls, why should you annoy them with such request?
    I hope to see a reply from Unity very soon.

18. mpinol

mpinol

19. Fayt81

Fayt81

I had read that post before writing mine. That post clearly explains that it is possibile to have an ID without having the annoying permission. That's why I suggested to avoid automatically adding the permission in the manifest. I think that Unity can simply fix the problem by changing the script that manages automatic permission addition during manifest merging in Android build process.

petra.zoodazzle likes this.
  20. Jakhongir

Jakhongir

Thanx Yuri

21. coshea

coshea

I am using Unity 5.3.4p4 on Mac and get the dreaded phone state permission because of Unity Analytics :(

Screenshot_20160519-081254.png

As you can see from the attached, once I untick Analytics in the services tab, this permission disappears. I don't really want to use Analytics on Android until this bug is fixed, having to create an Android Studio project each time is a pain.

Any idea when this will be fixed? Thanks

analytics on

Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 06.44.20.png

analytics off

Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 07.07.24.png

22. petra.zoodazzle

petra.zoodazzle

We would very much appreciate this approach also. Having the READ_PHONE_STATE on has triggered many concerned comments from our users and will most likely be denied on Android 6.0 + devices anyway.

Could someone from Unity team please also explain how the SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier is generated when the permission is off?

Thanks

23. Yury-Habets

Yury-Habets

Unity Technologies

Sounds strange. @coshea did it work for you in earlier versions of 5.3? I think we fixed that ages ago, but could be a new regression.

24. coshea

coshea

I think this is my first time updating to the store in 5.3, all I know is that I got reviews like this because of this Unity bug:

Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 14.41.30.png

I've disabled analytics and will just use Flurry until this is fixed. Sadly I can't leave analytics on for iOS and not Android without remembering to switch it before building.

Someone else saying the same here:
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/th...e-call-and-manage-contacts-permission.396286/

25. Yury-Habets

Yury-Habets

Unity Technologies

The questions in the thread you referenced are probably from a plugin. (facebook?)

However, your input is appreciated. Could you check whether enabling analytics on an empty project results in READ_PHONE_STATE? If yes - please submit a bug, we'll check it ASAP.

Thanks!

mpinol likes this.
  26. marteus

marteus

Are there any other causes than SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier that can trigger the READ_PHONE_STATE?

I am on 5.3.4p6 and I have removed all source code references to that as well as verified that READ_PHONE_STATE is not in declared in any manifest.

Currently the latest version of UTNotifications from Asset Store seems to cause this, but it does not appear to use the deviceUniqueIdentifier either (the source is included in the plugin).

In the ideal world, this behaviour would configurable because Unity seems to have proper fallbacks in case of the user not granting the permission anyway.

27. marteus

marteus

I solved my issue. The SampleUI.cs from UTNotifications (which indeed does reference the SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier) was unexpectedly included in the build and that triggered the READ_PHONE_STATE.

28. coshea

coshea

Hmm, so I just made a blank project, turned on analytics, built apk and uploaded to Google, only getting these permissions:

android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
    android.permission.INTERNET

Now I have no idea what's going on :)

29. Yury-Habets

Yury-Habets

Unity Technologies

@coshea I would suggest disabling android plugins one by one to check which one is causing it. (or use binary search if the number of plugins is somewhat big :) ).

30. coshea

coshea

Wait, just to confirm, does Unity Analytics use IMEI on Android?

31. neophil

neophil

How do we turn of android.permission.INTERNET? We don't need internet access and are not using it. Analytics are switched off too.

32. infosekr

infosekr

Just finished reading this thread, really amazed that this is still a problem when there is a very simple fix for Unity to make. I'm seeing the READ_PHONE_STATE permission being added because I reference SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier, which I need to send to advertisers. Having my users (on Android M) see a prompt asking if they'd like my game to make phone calls is absolutely unacceptable. SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier is obtained from 3 sources, IMEI, Android ID, or Mac Address. Only the IMEI requires this permission, so it should not be forced on at build time by Unity. If people want the IMEI they should have to add this permission to their manifest themselves, or check a box in Unity. But the other 2 fallback identifiers should be available to the rest (majority) of people that need a advertising identifier but don't want the IMEI.

Currently as it stands SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier is useless for the majority of users and most people have to write their own and possibly more brittle code that retrieves either the Android ID or Mac Address. Sad to see Unity dropping the ball on this simple problem.

33. liortal

liortal

@infosekr you have a few alternatives ("workarounds"):

- Override Unity's prompt for permissions. Unity will not display any prompt for permissions on startup.

This is how we declare our Application in the AndroidManifest:
    <application android:theme="@StyLe/UnityThemeSelector" android:icon="@drawable/app_icon" android:label="@String/app_name" android:debuggable="true">
    <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.SkipPermissionsDialog" android:value="true" />
    <activity android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity" android:label="@String/app_name">
    <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.UnityActivity" android:value="true" />

Note the "SkipPermissionsDialog" meta-data setting

- Export as a "Google Android" project and edit permissions yourself.
    - Slight variation on previous suggestion - create an "auto patching" code that will execute after every build. It will unzip your .apk and patch the permissions as needed...

- Mess around with Unity's code

e.g: decompile UnityEditor.Android.Extensions.dll to delete the code that adds this permission. Kinda hacky but you will never have to worry about that again :)

owiesniak and eirikwahlitema like this.
  34. infosekr

infosekr

Thank you liortal, I wasn't aware of "unityplayer.SkipPermissionsDialog". This does get rid of the permission dialog on my Nexus 6P.

Without knowing what this flag does in detail though I'm hesitant to use this in production, as well I'd want to test of several Android M devices. Do you know if this flag turns off all prompts for permissions by Unity on startup? Will this work on all devices? I'm guessing this is not a good solution if you do need to prompt for a different permission on startup, though in my case I don't.

I'm talking with the ad mediation company that I'm switching to see if providing the Google Advertising Id is enough for them for ad tracking purposes. If so I will probably avoid "SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier" completely for Android and instead use the Advertising Id. If anyone else is in the same boat, here's the code I'm using:

Code (CSharp):
    2. protected string getAdvertisingID()
    3. {
    4. #if UNITY_ANDROID
    5.         AndroidJavaClass up = new AndroidJavaClass("com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer");
    6.         AndroidJavaObject currentActivity = up.GetStatic<AndroidJavaObject>("currentActivity");
    7.         AndroidJavaClass client = new AndroidJavaClass("com.google.android.gms.ads.identifier.AdvertisingIdClient");
    8.         AndroidJavaObject adInfo = client.CallStatic<AndroidJavaObject>("getAdvertisingIdInfo", currentActivity);
    10.         return adInfo.Call<string>("getId").ToString();
    11. #elif UNITY_IOS
    12.         return SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier;
    13. #endif
    14. }

35. liortal

liortal

36. sampenguin

sampenguin

UPDATE: I found the disable HW setting in Player Settings, although I swear it wasn't there when I looked the first 5 times. However, I'm still getting an INTERNET permission generated even with it checked. Any suggestions on how to determine what else is responsible for generating that?

I read through this entire thread a few times, and sorry if I missed it, but how do I disable the auto generation of INTERNET permission in the manifest? I'm a Unity Pro user, on version 5.4.0f3, trying to build a simple children targeted app that doesn't need internet connectivity. I've disabled Editor Analytics in the Preferences...

As a long time Unity user and advocate, I will add that this is a most infuriating "feature" to force. A far better implementation would be to suggest permissions that Unity identifies, but then allow me to disregard them in the manifest generation (at my own risk as a pro user). As several others have noted, the workaround of exporting to Android Studio is simply not feasible for more complex build processes.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  37. mrm83

mrm83

I am using SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier and READ_PHONE_STATE is being added at build (5.3.4)

Is there a way to NOT add READ_PHONE_STATE on build yet be able to generate some kind of unique id per device?

38. Yury-Habets

Yury-Habets

Unity Technologies

39. Yury-Habets

Yury-Habets

Unity Technologies

@sampenguin could be a plugin or any network-related function that you call in your scripts.

Edit:
    the network APIs in question:

UnityEngine.Networking
    System.Net.Sockets
    UnityEngine.Network
    UnityEngine.RPC
    UnityEngine.WWW
    Ping
    UnityWebRequest

40. reallyjoel

reallyjoel

Can't you get rid of any permission by adding something to the Plugins/Android/AndroidManifest.xml, or would that be overridden in the end?

I'm currently using Unity Ads with 5.4.0 (can't upgrade beyond that) and we're getting the Phone permission.

41. Yury-Habets

Yury-Habets

Unity Technologies

We control and add the permissions after the manifest merge, so you can't get rid of the permissions we add automatically. The only workaround is to export the project and modify the manifest there.

42. Greviouss

Greviouss

is there a fix for this yet? im not using analytics, but i get the phone network state.

43. Yury-Habets

Yury-Habets

Unity Technologies

@darrelltstevens everything should work. The original issue was reported against Unity 5.1.

44. ramioooz

ramioooz

Hello Unity Team,
    I am using latest unity V2017.2

Unity still adds those permissions automatically :
    READ_PHONE_STATE,
    WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE

I want to gid rid of them both as I am not using them in my Game.
    I exported the project to Android Studio Successfull. and after that all troubles stated to smile at my face.

I am not an expert in Android Studio and how to fix projects on it - I know you don't want to give support about it, but I think at least you should publish a tutorial or something to help developers like my self to rebuild their games/apps from Android Studio after importing from unity.

Alright, let me tell you about my case.
    before exporting my project. I have the following addons in my project :
    • firebase plugins (notifications, dynamiclinks, analytics, remoteConfigs) added - latest version 4.2.1
    • playgames for unity plugin - latest version 0.9.42
    • ironSource SDK
    • Tappx SDK

latest version of Play Service Resolver, generates seperate folders for each plugin inside : Plugins/Android folder
    which is fine, I don't have problem with that. but let me show you who is the imported project look like in Android Studio :
    2017-11-02_1202.png
    and
    2017-11-02_1206.png

as you can see there is a separate build.gradle file for each of plugins folders I had in unity. it that right ? should it be like this ?

let me know give you a look over build.gradle file of the main module/project named "The Egg"
    Code (CSharp):
    1. // GENERATED BY UNITY. REMOVE THIS COMMENT TO PREVENT OVERWRITING WHEN EXPORTING AGAIN
    2. buildscript {
    3.     repositories {
    4.         jcenter()
    5.         google()
    6.     }
    8.     dependencies {
    9.         classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.0.0'
    10.     }
    11. }
    13. allprojects {
    14.    repositories {
    15.       flatDir {
    16.         dirs 'libs'
    17.       }
    18.        google()
    19.    }
    20. }
    22. apply plugin: 'com.android.application'
    24. dependencies {
    25.     compile fileTree(dir: 'libs', include: ['*.jar'])
    26.     compile(name: 'Admob_appbrain-sdk-13.22', ext:'aar')
    27.     compile(name: 'common', ext:'aar')
    28.     compile(name: 'firebase-analytics-11.4.2', ext:'aar')
    29.     compile(name: 'firebase-analytics-impl-11.4.2', ext:'aar')
    30.     compile(name: 'firebase-config-11.4.2', ext:'aar')
    31.     compile(name: 'firebase-dynamic-links-11.4.2', ext:'aar')
    32.     compile(name: 'firebase-messaging-11.4.2', ext:'aar')
    33.     compile(name: 'GoogleAIDL', ext:'aar')
    34.     compile(name: 'GooglePlay', ext:'aar')
    35.     compile(name: 'play-services-appinvite-11.4.2', ext:'aar')
    36.     compile(name: 'play-services-auth-11.4.2', ext:'aar')
    37.     compile(name: 'play-services-auth-base-11.4.2', ext:'aar')
    38.     compile(name: 'play-services-base-11.4.2', ext:'aar')
    39.     compile(name: 'play-services-basement-11.4.2', ext:'aar')
    40.     compile(name: 'play-services-drive-11.4.2', ext:'aar')
    41.     compile(name: 'play-services-games-11.4.2', ext:'aar')
    42.     compile(name: 'play-services-nearby-11.4.2', ext:'aar')
    43.     compile(name: 'play-services-tasks-11.4.2', ext:'aar')
    44.     compile(name: 'support-compat-25.2.0', ext:'aar')
    45.     compile(name: 'support-core-ui-25.2.0', ext:'aar')
    46.     compile(name: 'support-core-utils-25.2.0', ext:'aar')
    47.     compile(name: 'support-fragment-25.2.0', ext:'aar')
    48.     compile(name: 'support-media-compat-25.2.0', ext:'aar')
    49.     compile(name: 'support-v4-25.2.0', ext:'aar')
    50.     compile project(':Firebase')
    51.     compile project(':firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2')
    52.     compile project(':firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2')
    53.     compile project(':firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1')
    54.     compile project(':firebase-app-unity-4.2.1')
    55.     compile project(':firebase-common-11.4.2')
    56.     compile project(':firebase-common-license-11.4.2')
    57.     compile project(':firebase-config-license-11.4.2')
    58.     compile project(':firebase-config-unity-4.2.1')
    59.     compile project(':firebase-core-11.4.2')
    60.     compile project(':firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2')
    61.     compile project(':firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1')
    62.     compile project(':firebase-iid-11.4.2')
    63.     compile project(':firebase-iid-license-11.4.2')
    64.     compile project(':firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2')
    65.     compile project(':firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1')
    66.     compile project(':GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin')
    67.     compile project(':gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42')
    68.     compile project(':IronSource')
    69.     compile project(':play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2')
    70.     compile project(':play-services-base-license-11.4.2')
    71.     compile project(':play-services-basement-license-11.4.2')
    72.     compile project(':play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2')
    73.     compile project(':TappxSDK')
    74.     //compile 'com.android.support:multidex:1.0.2'
    75. }
    77. android {
    78.     compileSdkVersion 25
    79.     buildToolsVersion '27.0.0'
    81.     defaultConfig {
    82.         targetSdkVersion 25
    83.         applicationId 'play.TheEgg'
    84. //        multiDexEnabled true
    85.     }
    87. /*    packagingOptions {
    88.         exclude 'META-INF/DEPENDENCIES.txt'
    89.         exclude 'META-INF/LICENSE.txt'
    90.         exclude 'META-INF/NOTICE.txt'
    91.         exclude 'META-INF/NOTICE'
    92.         exclude 'META-INF/LICENSE'
    93.         exclude 'META-INF/DEPENDENCIES'
    94.         exclude 'META-INF/notice.txt'
    95.         exclude 'META-INF/license.txt'
    96.         exclude 'META-INF/dependencies.txt'
    97.         exclude 'META-INF/LGPL2.1'
    98.     }*/
    100.     lintOptions {
    101.         abortOnError false
    102.     }
    104.     aaptOptions {
    105.         noCompress '.unity3d', '.ress', '.resource', '.obb'
    106.     }
    108.     signingConfigs { release {
    109.         storeFile file('C:/Users/Rami/Google_Drive/Game_Development/Unity_Projects/TheEgg/Keystores/user.keystore')
    110.         storePassword 'STORE_PASS'
    111.         keyAlias 'ALIAS_1'
    112.         keyPassword 'PASS_1'
    113.     } }
    115.     buildTypes {
    116.           debug {
    117.              minifyEnabled false
    118.              useProguard false
    119.              proguardFiles getDefaultProguardFile('proguard-android.txt'), 'proguard-unity.txt'
    120.               jniDebuggable true
    121.           }
    122.           release {
    123.              minifyEnabled true
    124.              useProguard true
    125.               proguardFiles getDefaultProguardFile('proguard-android.txt'), 'proguard-unity.txt'
    126.               signingConfig signingConfigs.release
    127.           }
    128.     }
    130. }
    Inside Android Studio , I can perform Build/Clean Project just fine with no problem,
    but when I try to build APK, I receive these problems :
    Error:Error converting bytecode to dex:
    Cause: com.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/games/bridge/BuildConfig;
    and
    Error:Execution failed for task ':transformDexArchiveWithDexMergerForDebug'.
    > com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: com.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/games/bridge/BuildConfig;

here is the full gradle console log :

Code (CSharp):
    1. Executing tasks: [:assembleDebug]
    3. Configuration 'compile' in project ':' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    4. Configuration 'compile' in project ':Firebase' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    5. Configuration 'compile' in project ':GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    6. Configuration 'compile' in project ':IronSource' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    7. Configuration 'compile' in project ':TappxSDK' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    8. Configuration 'compile' in project ':firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    9. Configuration 'compile' in project ':firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    10. Configuration 'compile' in project ':firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    11. Configuration 'compile' in project ':firebase-app-unity-4.2.1' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    12. Configuration 'compile' in project ':firebase-common-11.4.2' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    13. Configuration 'compile' in project ':firebase-common-license-11.4.2' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    14. Configuration 'compile' in project ':firebase-config-license-11.4.2' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    15. Configuration 'compile' in project ':firebase-config-unity-4.2.1' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    16. Configuration 'compile' in project ':firebase-core-11.4.2' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    17. Configuration 'compile' in project ':firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    18. Configuration 'compile' in project ':firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    19. Configuration 'compile' in project ':firebase-iid-11.4.2' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    20. Configuration 'compile' in project ':firebase-iid-license-11.4.2' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    21. Configuration 'compile' in project ':firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    22. Configuration 'compile' in project ':firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    23. Configuration 'compile' in project ':gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    24. Configuration 'compile' in project ':play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    25. Configuration 'compile' in project ':play-services-base-license-11.4.2' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    26. Configuration 'compile' in project ':play-services-basement-license-11.4.2' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    27. Configuration 'compile' in project ':play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
    28. :preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    29. :Firebase:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    30. :Firebase:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    31. :Firebase:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    32. :Firebase:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    33. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    34. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    35. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    36. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    37. :IronSource:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    38. :IronSource:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    39. :IronSource:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    40. :IronSource:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    41. :TappxSDK:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    42. :TappxSDK:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    43. :TappxSDK:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    44. :TappxSDK:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    45. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    46. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    47. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    48. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    49. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    50. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    51. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    52. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    53. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    54. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    55. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    56. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    57. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    58. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    59. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    60. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    61. :firebase-common-11.4.2:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    62. :firebase-common-11.4.2:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    63. :firebase-common-11.4.2:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    64. :firebase-common-11.4.2:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    65. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    66. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    67. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    68. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    69. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    70. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    71. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    72. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    73. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    74. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    75. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    76. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    77. :firebase-core-11.4.2:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    78. :firebase-core-11.4.2:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    79. :firebase-core-11.4.2:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    80. :firebase-core-11.4.2:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    81. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    82. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    83. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    84. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    85. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    86. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    87. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    88. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    89. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    90. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    91. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    92. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    93. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    94. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    95. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    96. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    97. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    98. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    99. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    100. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    101. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    102. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    103. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    104. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    105. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    106. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    107. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    108. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    109. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    110. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    111. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    112. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    113. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    114. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    115. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    116. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    117. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    118. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    119. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    120. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    121. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    122. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    123. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    124. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:processDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    125. :preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    126. :Firebase:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    127. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    128. :IronSource:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    129. :TappxSDK:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    130. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    131. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    132. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    133. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    134. :firebase-common-11.4.2:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    135. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    136. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    137. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    138. :firebase-core-11.4.2:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    139. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    140. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    141. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    142. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    143. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    144. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    145. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    146. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    147. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    148. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    149. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    150. :compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
    151. :Firebase:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    152. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    153. :IronSource:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    154. :TappxSDK:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    155. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    156. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    157. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    158. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    159. :firebase-common-11.4.2:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    160. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    161. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    162. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    163. :firebase-core-11.4.2:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    164. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    165. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    166. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    167. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    168. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    169. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    170. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    171. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    172. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    173. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    174. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:packageDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    175. :compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    176. :checkDebugManifest UP-TO-DATE
    177. :generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    178. :prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    179. :generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    180. :generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    181. :Firebase:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    182. :Firebase:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    183. :Firebase:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    184. :Firebase:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    185. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    186. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    187. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    188. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    189. :IronSource:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    190. :IronSource:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    191. :IronSource:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    192. :IronSource:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    193. :TappxSDK:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    194. :TappxSDK:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    195. :TappxSDK:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    196. :TappxSDK:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    197. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    198. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    199. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    200. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    201. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    202. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    203. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    204. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    205. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    206. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    207. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    208. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    209. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    210. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    211. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    212. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    213. :firebase-common-11.4.2:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    214. :firebase-common-11.4.2:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    215. :firebase-common-11.4.2:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    216. :firebase-common-11.4.2:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    217. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    218. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    219. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    220. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    221. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    222. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    223. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    224. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    225. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    226. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    227. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    228. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    229. :firebase-core-11.4.2:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    230. :firebase-core-11.4.2:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    231. :firebase-core-11.4.2:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    232. :firebase-core-11.4.2:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    233. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    234. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    235. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    236. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    237. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    238. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    239. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    240. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    241. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    242. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    243. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    244. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    245. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    246. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    247. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    248. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    249. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    250. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    251. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    252. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    253. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    254. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    255. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    256. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    257. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    258. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    259. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    260. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    261. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    262. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    263. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    264. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    265. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    266. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    267. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    268. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    269. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    270. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    271. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    272. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    273. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:compileDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    274. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
    275. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    276. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:packageDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    277. :mergeDebugResources UP-TO-DATE
    278. :createDebugCompatibleScreenManifests UP-TO-DATE
    279. :processDebugManifest
    280. :splitsDiscoveryTaskDebug UP-TO-DATE
    281. :Firebase:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    282. :Firebase:processDebugResources
    283. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    284. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:processDebugResources
    285. :IronSource:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    286. :IronSource:processDebugResources
    287. :TappxSDK:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    288. :TappxSDK:processDebugResources
    289. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    290. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:processDebugResources
    291. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    292. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:processDebugResources
    293. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    294. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:processDebugResources
    295. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    296. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:processDebugResources
    297. :firebase-common-11.4.2:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    298. :firebase-common-11.4.2:processDebugResources
    299. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    300. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:processDebugResources
    301. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    302. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:processDebugResources
    303. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    304. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:processDebugResources
    305. :firebase-core-11.4.2:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    306. :firebase-core-11.4.2:processDebugResources
    307. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    308. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:processDebugResources
    309. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    310. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:processDebugResources
    311. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    312. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:processDebugResources
    313. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    314. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:processDebugResources
    315. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    316. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:processDebugResources
    317. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    318. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:processDebugResources
    319. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    320. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:processDebugResources
    321. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    322. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:processDebugResources
    323. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    324. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:processDebugResources
    325. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    326. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:processDebugResources
    327. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:platformAttrExtractor UP-TO-DATE
    328. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:processDebugResources
    329. :processDebugResources
    330. :generateDebugSources
    331. :Firebase:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    332. :Firebase:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    333. :Firebase:generateDebugSources
    334. :Firebase:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    335. :Firebase:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    336. :Firebase:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    337. :Firebase:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    338. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    339. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    340. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateDebugSources
    341. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    342. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    343. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    344. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    345. :IronSource:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    346. :IronSource:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    347. :IronSource:generateDebugSources
    348. :IronSource:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    349. :IronSource:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    350. :IronSource:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    351. :IronSource:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    352. :TappxSDK:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    353. :TappxSDK:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    354. :TappxSDK:generateDebugSources
    355. :TappxSDK:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    356. :TappxSDK:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    357. :TappxSDK:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    358. :TappxSDK:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    359. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    360. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    361. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:generateDebugSources
    362. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    363. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    364. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    365. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    366. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    367. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    368. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:generateDebugSources
    369. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    370. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    371. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    372. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    373. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    374. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    375. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugSources
    376. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    377. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    378. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    379. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    380. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    381. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    382. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugSources
    383. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    384. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    385. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    386. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    387. :firebase-common-11.4.2:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    388. :firebase-common-11.4.2:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    389. :firebase-common-11.4.2:generateDebugSources
    390. :firebase-common-11.4.2:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    391. :firebase-common-11.4.2:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    392. :firebase-common-11.4.2:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    393. :firebase-common-11.4.2:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    394. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    395. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    396. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:generateDebugSources
    397. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    398. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    399. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    400. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    401. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    402. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    403. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:generateDebugSources
    404. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    405. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    406. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    407. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    408. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    409. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    410. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugSources
    411. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    412. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    413. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    414. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    415. :firebase-core-11.4.2:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    416. :firebase-core-11.4.2:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    417. :firebase-core-11.4.2:generateDebugSources
    418. :firebase-core-11.4.2:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    419. :firebase-core-11.4.2:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    420. :firebase-core-11.4.2:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    421. :firebase-core-11.4.2:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    422. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    423. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    424. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:generateDebugSources
    425. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    426. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    427. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    428. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    429. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    430. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    431. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugSources
    432. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    433. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    434. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    435. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    436. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    437. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    438. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:generateDebugSources
    439. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    440. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    441. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    442. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    443. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    444. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    445. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:generateDebugSources
    446. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    447. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    448. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    449. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    450. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    451. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    452. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:generateDebugSources
    453. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    454. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    455. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    456. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    457. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    458. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    459. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugSources
    460. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    461. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    462. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    463. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    464. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    465. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    466. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:generateDebugSources
    467. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    468. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    469. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    470. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    471. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    472. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    473. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:generateDebugSources
    474. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    475. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    476. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    477. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    478. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    479. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    480. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:generateDebugSources
    481. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    482. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    483. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    484. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    485. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    486. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    487. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:generateDebugSources
    488. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    489. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    490. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    491. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    492. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    493. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    494. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:generateDebugSources
    495. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    496. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    497. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    498. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
    499. :javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
    500. :compileDebugJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    501. :compileDebugNdk NO-SOURCE
    502. :compileDebugSources UP-TO-DATE
    503. :mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    504. :compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    505. :generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    506. :Firebase:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    507. :Firebase:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    508. :Firebase:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    509. :Firebase:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    510. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    511. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    512. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    513. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    514. :IronSource:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    515. :IronSource:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    516. :IronSource:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    517. :IronSource:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    518. :TappxSDK:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    519. :TappxSDK:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    520. :TappxSDK:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    521. :TappxSDK:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    522. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    523. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    524. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    525. :firebase-analytics-impl-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    526. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    527. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    528. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    529. :firebase-analytics-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    530. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    531. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    532. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    533. :firebase-analytics-unity-4.2.1:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    534. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    535. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    536. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    537. :firebase-app-unity-4.2.1:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    538. :firebase-common-11.4.2:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    539. :firebase-common-11.4.2:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    540. :firebase-common-11.4.2:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    541. :firebase-common-11.4.2:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    542. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    543. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    544. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    545. :firebase-common-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    546. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    547. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    548. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    549. :firebase-config-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    550. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    551. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    552. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    553. :firebase-config-unity-4.2.1:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    554. :firebase-core-11.4.2:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    555. :firebase-core-11.4.2:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    556. :firebase-core-11.4.2:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    557. :firebase-core-11.4.2:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    558. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    559. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    560. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    561. :firebase-dynamic-links-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    562. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    563. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    564. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    565. :firebase-dynamic-links-unity-4.2.1:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    566. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    567. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    568. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    569. :firebase-iid-11.4.2:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    570. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    571. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    572. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    573. :firebase-iid-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    574. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    575. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    576. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    577. :firebase-messaging-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    578. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    579. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    580. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    581. :firebase-messaging-unity-4.2.1:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    582. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    583. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    584. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    585. :gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.42:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    586. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    587. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    588. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    589. :play-services-appinvite-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    590. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    591. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    592. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    593. :play-services-base-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    594. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    595. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    596. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    597. :play-services-basement-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    598. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    599. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
    600. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    601. :play-services-tasks-license-11.4.2:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    602. :mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    603. :transformClassesWithDexBuilderForDebug
    604. :transformDexArchiveWithExternalLibsDexMergerForDebug
    605. :transformDexArchiveWithDexMergerForDebug
    606. AGPBI: {"kind":"error","text":"Error converting bytecode to dex:\nCause: com.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/games/bridge/BuildConfig;","sources":[{}],"original":"UNEXPECTED TOP-LEVEL EXCEPTION:\ncom.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/games/bridge/BuildConfig;\n","tool":"Dex"}
    607. AGPBI: {"kind":"error","text":"com.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/games/bridge/BuildConfig;","sources":[{}]}
    608. AGPBI: {"kind":"error","text":"\tat com.android.dx.merge.DexMerger.readSortableTypes(DexMerger.java:661)","sources":[{}]}
    609. AGPBI: {"kind":"error","text":"\tat com.android.dx.merge.DexMerger.getSortedTypes(DexMerger.java:616)","sources":[{}]}
    610. AGPBI: {"kind":"error","text":"\tat com.android.dx.merge.DexMerger.mergeClassDefs(DexMerger.java:598)","sources":[{}]}
    611. AGPBI: {"kind":"error","text":"\tat com.android.dx.merge.DexMerger.mergeDexes(DexMerger.java:171)","sources":[{}]}
    612. AGPBI: {"kind":"error","text":"\tat com.android.dx.merge.DexMerger.merge(DexMerger.java:198)","sources":[{}]}
    613. AGPBI: {"kind":"error","text":"\tat com.android.builder.dexing.DexArchiveMergerCallable.call(DexArchiveMergerCallable.java:61)","sources":[{}]}
    614. AGPBI: {"kind":"error","text":"\tat com.android.builder.dexing.DexArchiveMergerCallable.call(DexArchiveMergerCallable.java:36)","sources":[{}]}
    615. AGPBI: {"kind":"error","text":"\tat java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask$AdaptedCallable.exec(ForkJoinTask.java:1424)","sources":[{}]}
    616. AGPBI: {"kind":"error","text":"\tat java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289)","sources":[{}]}
    617. AGPBI: {"kind":"error","text":"\tat java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1056)","sources":[{}]}
    618. AGPBI: {"kind":"error","text":"\tat java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1692)","sources":[{}]}
    619. AGPBI: {"kind":"error","text":"\tat java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:157)","sources":[{}]}
    621. FAILED
    623. FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
    625. * What went wrong:
    626. Execution failed for task ':transformDexArchiveWithDexMergerForDebug'.
    627. > com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: com.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/games/bridge/BuildConfig;
    629. * Try:
    630. Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
    632. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
    634. BUILD FAILED in 1m 12s
    636. 404 actionable tasks: 29 executed, 375 up-to-date
    -----------------------------

I tried to search for help in google, and I tried all suggested solutions , but still I can't build back the apk.
    I hope I can find an answer here.

Thank You

45. mylastggColto

mylastggColto

Hello!
    Unity is adding these three permissions

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" />
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE" />
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" />

as soon as I put a custom AndroidManifest.xml in the project to be merged.

Steps to reproduce:
    - Create new Unity project
    - Add this manifest (Plugins/Android/ManifestTest/AndroidManifest.xml)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" package="com.manifest.test" android:versionName="1.0.0">
    </manifest>

- Deploy on device
    - Unity has added above three permissions for no reason since this is a completely blank project and I'm not using any third party library or dll.

---

Considerations:
    - I'm using Unity2017 Free, I'll try with a licensed Plus version when I get the chance

Can you please advice?

46. JuliusM

JuliusM

Unity Technologies

You need to specify targetSdkVersion in the manifest. See "Note" part in https://developer.android.com/reference/android/Manifest.permission.html#READ_PHONE_STATE or https://developer.android.com/reference/android/Manifest.permission.html#WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
    if targetSdkVersion is not specified in the manifest, it's assumed to be set to 1.

mylastggColto likes this.
  47. mylastggColto

mylastggColto

Thanks a LOT. This finally solved the issue! I reckon this is not a Unity problem rather an android requirement I was not aware of.
    Thanks again!!

48. kosted

kosted

Hello everybody, i'm facing the same problem after upgranding my Unity to the last update. But I added

Code (CSharp):
    1.   <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="16" android:targetSdkVersion="25" />
    in all AndroidManifest.xml, but I still have the same problem. I use unity 2017. How could I do please ?

49. Yury-Habets

Yury-Habets

Unity Technologies

@kosted probably one of your plugins is missing targetSdkVersion in the manifest.

kosted likes this.
  50. pahe

pahe

Having the same problem (5.6.3p1, but also 2017.1p2) with:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="16" android:targetSdkVersion="26" />
    Works fine with targetSdkVersion="24" though.
    I suspect Unity Analytics to cause the problem, but I've got to investigate more.