Search Unity

UNITY 3D - Car Racing Game Kit with AI Enemy Cars

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by niraj, Jun 18, 2013.

1. niraj

niraj

Hi,

Here i would like to show you a complete UNITY 3D project file which you can use to create Car Racing Game with complete source code available.

Grab it Here: http://activeden.net/item/car-racing-game-kit-with-ai-enemy-cars/4981356?WT.ac=new_item&WT.seg_1=new_item&WT.z_author=niraj_gaming

Project File Name: Car Racing Game Kit with AI Enemy Cars

$Preview Image.jpg

Grab it Here: http://activeden.net/item/car-racing-game-kit-with-ai-enemy-cars/4981356?WT.ac=new_item&WT.seg_1=new_item&WT.z_author=niraj_gaming

This is the complete car racing project created in unity 3D which involves the following:

• A Racing Track and Environment
    • Player car fully controlled with Keyboard Arrow keys with different Gear Speed.
    • AI Enemy cars racing with player car. Enemy cars are running automatically on track and compete with Player car.
    • Crash system – When two cars collide there will be damage going on Player and Enemy’s car.

Just Grab it and edit to make your own Car Racing game. Happy Game Making..........:)

2. Eyehawk

Eyehawk

Hi Niraj, do you have a web demo for your kit?

Would you ever consider adding a multiplayer element to it?

3. niraj

niraj

4. carking1996

carking1996

I would say this is not ready for sale. The car physics are not all that great. They're unrealistic, the cars bounce around a lot. It feels like driving a brick. When the car gets damaged, lag occurs in the scene as the damage is calculated. The AI seems to not be following the track. And I cannot hear the car sounds on any volume. The car is barely controllable when it turns, having a very wrong center of mass.

5. niraj

niraj

6. carking1996

carking1996

Do you have a demo with the new system?

7. niraj

niraj

Hello carking,

Actually i had submitted Web player version while updating the project but somehow activeden staff forgot to attach the web player button in new updated project page. I have already requested them to add the web player demo so that visitors like you can test the project. I hope they will make it available very soon, otherwise i have to host the webplayer demo somewhere and provide you the web player link.

Thanks and Regards
    Niraj Vishwakarma

8. niraj

niraj

9. Marek_Bakalarczuk

Marek_Bakalarczuk

Well, what I can say... Once upon a time was Andrew Gotow blog with car tutorial.
    I think that only cars and track is changed. It cost $32? Look what can do Yusuf Akdag RGK for $50.
    Long way to perfection...

10. niraj

niraj

@Webfera: Yes you got it right but i have taken the reference from that blog and you can also see the extra Feature like Car damage is also included. So it's not a copy paste project :)

About the cost: The cost of the project is decided by the staff member of ActiveDen so it's not in my hand to reduce the Cost. However i want it to be reduced. :)

Thanks and Regards
    Niraj Vishwakarma

11. Marek_Bakalarczuk

Marek_Bakalarczuk

Yes, I've seen damages :D Try to sell it by lower price at asset store. But first you must to refine your package, cause every others said like me: Andrew Gotow pack :D I can test it for you if you want. I've got some car simulation experience.

BTW: nice F1 car model on your site. See here: http://games.websfera.pl/izod

12. niraj

niraj

Thank you very much for such a nice offer and thank you very much for appreciating my F1 3D model work. I have developed this when i was learning 3D modeling in Gaming School :)

I have tried to open http://games.websfera.pl/izod but it's not opening :(

13. Marek_Bakalarczuk

Marek_Bakalarczuk

What browser you're using? if Chrome there should be a question if you want to run unityplayer, or little shield at right side of address bar. Click on it and choose Allow unsafe content

or try here: http://bakalarczuk.pl/games/izod/

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    niraj likes this.
  14. cl9-2

cl9-2

Very impressive demo. How did you create the engine sounds?

15. Marek_Bakalarczuk

Marek_Bakalarczuk

Thanks.
    I've found the sound somewhere in net. Little mastered and here it is

16. emergki

emergki

Hey Websfera.pl, I'm looking for a IndyCar vehicle, do you want to sell it? :)

17. niranjan0103

niranjan0103

there is nodemo game i need full project plz