Search Unity

Unilauncher - Advanced Pro Launcher,File Verify,Patcher Kit (Open Source)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by LeventINAN, Jan 21, 2015.

1. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

(UniLan 1.0) is intended for Unity3D game engine.
    Professional Open Source Project Login Server , Launcher , File Validate , File Patcher ,Server Side Protection KIT

* Tested for work most sustainable and the fastest way to update your game files which used
    with aim to check
    * Offers unlimited support improved programming with "Adobe Builder 4.6" and interface
    can be easily integrated into your project.
    * Login Server fully prepared on HTTP interface. You can keep your files either on cloud
    server or personal server and distributed to clients.
    * Thanks to the real-time file checking can provide additional protection for your game
    project. (Server side protection)
    * Unlimited download list orders can be created. If download interrupted (internet outage,
    computer shutdown, etc..), it will restart processing from from the point where the last left off.
    * Log Server is based on the PHP which can executable including free hosts
    easily.
    Which has been developed to serve the highest purpose in the most simple level.

Project Help PDF >
    Unity3D Example

Update 1.0 - R2 !
    * Fixed a bug on the file verify system

Download Launcher & Patcher (Open Source Code) - 1.0 R1
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/unilan/files/
    Download Hotfix - 1.0 R2
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/unilan/files/UniLan-HotFix-1.0.2.rar

Project Complate %97 Download Ready
    All Screens;

How to Setup Login Server
    How to Setup Launcher
    How to Setup Files Patcher

if you ask any questions...
    Developer : Mr. Levent INAN
    Twitter : @BuyukMavi

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    tequyla and krougeau like this.
  2. GraphXCreations

GraphXCreations

thank you very much for your contribution to the community.

i do have a question:

is this a patching system for your game?
    is it binary diff patch?

any compression features?

is it a flash app?

sounds like a patcher and looks like it, altho the title makes me ask the above questions, mostly because the "Lan" title
    which contradicts the whole purpose of an online patcher for games, since it is not only tided up to local area network.

so if you can elaborate a little bit more of the usage of this app , if is is only local or works for online games. how about the server side protection kit? what exactly does this feature do?

i reviewd the files but kinda confuses me,

i see the launcher.exe but do not see no source code or project solution.
    can you please let me know where i can find the source code for the launcher?
    or this is not included?

thanks again .

good day.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
    LeventINAN likes this.
  3. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

hello GraphXCreations you're welcome

is this a patching system for your game?
    yes that true and your game project for (patcher,login server,launcher,file size verify & protection systems)

is it binary diff patch?
    * yes ready binary file downloaded .xml list based

any compression features?
    * of course zip supported but not complate yet :) %94 and coming soon ready download.

is it a flash app?
    Source Adobe Air Project "exe type" about this like same "league of legends" Game Launcher.

sounds like a patcher and looks like it, altho the title makes me ask the above questions, mostly because the "Lan" title
    which contradicts the whole purpose of an online patcher for games, since it is not only tided up to local area network.

* i think like that project name it bad lol name "lan" but dont worry project work online server system
    so i think should change the project name "unity launcher" :))

so if you can elaborate a little bit more of the usage of this app , if is is only local or works for online games. how about the server side protection kit? what exactly does this feature do?

* absolutely work online games for and
    * Server side protection kit ; your game files checks "bytes" server based xml list..
    like same professional game launcher systems verify file byte exe,ini,txt,etc.. more extensions
    if file is damaged or changed not start access a game and download patch again orginal files..
    usually dll,exe,etc injector or hack tools for provides protection your files.

i see the launcher.exe but do not see no source code or project solution.
    can you please let me know where i can find the source code for the launcher?
    or this is not included?

sir "screen only work project demo" project is too much codes impossible to write them all here uknow :)
    and i included all source rar file

all .rar files in %100 open source

example .rar file content
    "are also additional comments readme.txt in rar file"

and have one how to setup book "unilan.pdf"

Example Login server and Patch server content

Launcher content "Adobe flash builder 4.5 or hight"

i hope that was a explanatory reply
    if your want ask something else please ask me

krougeau likes this.
  4. GraphXCreations

GraphXCreations

thank you, great explanation,

if i have old FlashBuilder_4_6_LS10 is it ok to build the launcher.exe?

by any change can it support multiple servers to distribute or balance the the download load?

looks very nice, i like this feature a lot:
    this will help to prevent the game client to be tempered or hacked or even use a game cheat engine?
    if this is thru then i think this i good feature.

now,

i really appreciate if you can write a tutorial for creating patches differences, where to upload, how to do the whole proccess.

the unilan.pdf is ok for information but very short :-(, we can use a really start to finish videos tutorials or .pdf written tuts,

like:
    -from setting up the server,
    -building the launcher.exe from adobe builder,
    -how to create game patch diffs,
    -where to upload,
    -how to compress patch diffs to save bandwidth,
    -setting up the client side etc...

I think this is good patcher and i really thank you for releasing open source,
    but if have spare time and create video tutorials or written .pdf tutorials will of been greater.

thank you again for making this open source.

keep up the good work.

awesome work
    cheers

5. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

if i have old FlashBuilder_4_6_LS10 is it ok to build the launcher.exe?

* of course compile "launcher.exe" need your "Adobe Builder > 4.5.x or 4.6.x" FlashBuilder_4_6_LS10 - OK!
    Open Adobe Builder and just only include library "UniLan.swc" this is like same windows ".dll" and a ".swc" adobe air system library
    very easy your only change 5 code line and ready compile :)

Adobe Builder Example Screen :

by any change can it support multiple servers to distribute or balance the the download load?

* absolutely support multiple servers (http,https,public ftp,etc..) download. because network balance is very important
    "show you an example xml code"

example-1 download scenarios:
    My Current Game version "1098" and prepare a new 3 game verison
    "unlimited each enter version file tag <version> Here line </version>"

Open > "version.xml" Enter new version lines

Close Save file and Open " /<folder>/<ver>.xml" example : "/update/1099.xml"
    now prepare a new download lists
    "unlimited each enter download file tag <update> Here List </update>"

note: compress method not supported yet temporarily compress="false" :p

Open your list file "1099.xml"
    Example multiliple Hosts;
    <File name="anyfile.exe">http://yourhost1.com/update/1099/anyfile.exe</File>
    <File name="anyfile2.jpg">http://yourhost2.com/update/1100/anyfile2.jpg</File>
    <File name="anyfile.txt">http://yourftphost.com/update/1200/anyfile3.txt</File>

* actually first seem very complicated iknow :) but really easy

this will help to prevent the game client to be tempered or hacked or even use a game cheat engine?
    if this is thru then i think this i good feature.

* im sorry but not real time memory protection "cheat engine" use memory hacks :/ but promise your i do anything for it later
    because "AntiCheat system" very different dont worry nothing is impossible :)

i really appreciate if you can write a tutorial for creating patches differences, where to upload, how to do the whole pro ccess.
    the unilan.pdf is ok for information, but we can use a really start to finish videos tutorials or .pdf , like from setting up the server, building the launcher.exe from adobe builder, how to create game patch diffs, where to upload, how to compress patch diffs to save bandwidth,
    setting up the client side etc...

* exactly but need some time :) working on this...
    i will include a video very very soon "setup & compiler video"

Next Update Project:
    Crash Report Server (Auto Send Crash Report) - %69
    Zip Support (Compress & uncompress downloaded file) - %96
    UniLan Patch Tool (auto builder version.xml,DownloadFile.xml) - %10

thank you very much

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  6. GraphXCreations

GraphXCreations

thank you,

this looks really awesome,

please keep us posted of advancements and new features and as soonest you have a tutorial out..

i am really interested in your patch app.

thank you again for your contribution :)

LeventINAN likes this.
  7. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

really appreciate your for feedback i think users will be more useful to work together
    thanks again cya..

8. AlanGreyjoy

AlanGreyjoy

Man this is pretty cool!

So... if I get this right, the launcher made from adobe builder launches everything?

9. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

thats right Alan complex builder project (login,patching,starting,protection)
    thank you and will be better..

10. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

New demo :) minecraft style...

11. AlanGreyjoy

AlanGreyjoy

You know....

This community really really lacks people like you. And I mean that. Just head over to UE forums. They have a open source community MMO and a open source community RTS. Everyone helps... if UE's EULA and TOS for royalties were not so damn high, I would have used that instead.

What do we have? People selling 100 lines of code for 35 dollars...

And getting anyone to help you here, is like... eating a pound of sh*t with a toothpick lol.

Thank you so much for this. The code alone is fantastic. I would never would have thought to use Adobe Builder for something like this.

I do plan do to a write up on how to model your own houses in under 3 mins on here. I can model a 30 story building, that you can enter and even with stairs in like 10 mins lol. I think someone would find that incredible impressive.

12. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

Hello Again ;
    video was late a few days sorry for that u know i working on the project :p
    yeyy ! finish the video and now ready for watch

How to Setup Login Server
    How to Setup Launcher
    How to Setup Files Patcher

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    AlanGreyjoy likes this.
  13. AlanGreyjoy

AlanGreyjoy

Sending Atavism Online people to this thread :)

14. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

dear Alan help to people makes me feel good so GNU developers for anything is possible :)
    "money money moneyyy more money"... does not matter this a sick idea lol ! i love Open Souce
    ithink about the adobe builder really super fast and stabil running :) just try and see

15. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

appreciate your thank you much^ ^

16. GraphXCreations

GraphXCreations

nice, very well done video tutorial,
    looking forward to the next tutorial on how to create a unity game patch too.

also how is the patch diff creator and compression feature coming?

keep up the good work.

thank you again.

17. UltraTM

UltraTM

Hi,

i really like this :)

i also have a few of the not free "Launcher" Assets in unity.
    and this looks totally what i was looking for.

Hope you get your next features in very soon :)

Will play and try with your current Version.

also one Question about an feature which is almost missing for all Launchers out there to buy is:

Launcher Self update.
    That launcher will update hisself on start of theres an update.
    This is the most common feature what im looking for.
    if you change some stuff in your launcher you need to tell all players and so pelase donwload the new one
    Thats ugly :(

good work and keep it up!

and save login details would be great :)

18. AlanGreyjoy

AlanGreyjoy

Hey UltraTM :)

I made a couple of launchers last night lol. Adobe Flash Builder is really easy to use. If you have ever used illustrator... or even Dreamweaver... you'll get the hang of it fast.

Best part of this is, it's open source! So if you want to add in the ability to have even the launcher update you can :)

I love the idea of the launcher dialing out via php to my MySQL database and verifying usernames and passwords. This makes selling your game super easy too. They buy it on your website, register, and there you go :) All though, I am afraid of MySQL injections and hacks, but we can tie that down super easy if you run the webserver on a dedicated.

And most of all, to anyone that has shared hosting, or free hosting, you most probably will not be able to use the php MySQL check. Why? Cause shared hosts cringe when you ask them from remote database connections lol.

What I really like this idea for, is if you don't want the update features or even a login, you can still make a launcher my just grabbing some of the code from the openProgram() functions. ( I think that was the name of the function... not in front of me lol)

And the Metallica music for the youtube video was pretty cool lol. I think I did more air guitar and air drums then actually watch it the first time around :p

Also, I know a lot of people want a launcher for their game but don't know how, and lets face it, the ones on the asset store... are just way to over complicated. There is one that would work 100% beautiful... but unless you want the same launcher as everyone else that bought it, expect to shell out 500 bucks for his source.
    This should be a launch pad for you to learn how.
    You can even use visual basic, make a beautiful launcher, and run the game.exe via shell and with some window arguments. Bam. You have a launcher :)
    Then just google how to do binary diffs and patching. Bam, you have a launcher and a patcher.

As you can tell, I am very excited to see this project lol.

19. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

dear GraphXCreations ;

I'm making a video explaining integration.However, it is not yet complete.I think publish tonight.compressor operation is working now.
    Actually codes Complate :D But line of code in operating condition not ready

Dear UltraTM;
    dont worry my friend this is very basic well..
    to do this you need to build the project before. and copy "new_launcher.swf" then just create a new version of the update, you can ensure the download of the client.

well doesn't need change launcher.exe because includes everything needed to runing library ".swf"

look this :)
    http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/filesystem/FileStream.html

i make new video that for soon.. so i added it to job list

dear AlanGreyjoy ;
    ur project screen very cool ! lol really awsome :rolleyes: like it and i tell you everything wish to know but need some time :))
    old musics energy source & life style <3

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  20. UltraTM

UltraTM

Hi,
    thx for the reply.

But when i give it an other name do i have then the old one and the new one in the game?
    otherwise i will have a lot of swf at some point.

Also hopefully you think about an repair and redownload button if something went wrong.

Greetings René

And Hi Alan :)

Need to look more into the flash stuff.
    Is there an easy way or tool to design the positions of the images?
    cause playing a lot with the postions in the source.
    Maybe theres something easy out there

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  21. AlanGreyjoy

AlanGreyjoy

It's all done in the builder. You click on "source" or you click on "Design". (In adobe flash builder)

When you are in the Design mode... you just click and drag everything around. It even autosnaps. It will then update anything you do in the design side to the source code side.

Trust me... you won't regret learning this.

22. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

Hey UltraTM
    don't worry dude video coming ... :)
    thanks to everyone and thanks for the help "Alan"

23. UltraTM

UltraTM

Ah yes see it now.
    Its awesome.LIke it. Its like in Photoshop hehe
    Would be nice if someone could include the username password with the ones from atavism.
    To use them and maybe display also an message if the user isnt activated.
    cause jac told they get 2 more coders now and its getting faster forward then and we also get the betakey system for our games :)
    and i will work then again on the ngui stuff with andrew again to finish it up

@LeventINAN

hopefully there comes the tool in the nearest future to get it easier to setup the file where all files needs to get in. My Game has a lot of files and to do it manually would take a long time hehe

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  24. UltraTM

UltraTM

Its really quiet now here ^^

25. AlanGreyjoy

AlanGreyjoy

lol... yea I am waiting to see more of it :)

26. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

im here im here!! :) just have much jobs :/ work a few days dont worry project continues..
    and video will be ready soon ! this is late reply but hope you understand me.
    really sorry but that
    cya

if you ask any questions...
    Help & Support : Mrs. Pelin Yalkin
    https://www.facebook.com/pelinyalkin

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  27. trhero

trhero

Çok başarılı olmuş Levent abi :)
    Yeni bir fikrim var projemde senin çalışmanı kullanmayı planlıyorum yeni gördüm bende böyle bir sistem arıyordum :)

r10 trhero

dipnot: tivic.tv noldu :(

28. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

Tutorial - Unity3d script integration and launch

Next Video > Create New Update & version Lists , update test

29. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
    GraphXCreations likes this.
  30. Stoopers

Stoopers

hello, i need some help,. i've try all the step on the first video,

i run apache & mysql server on local
    then create database with names "unilan"
    then i edit login.php connection to that database,.

and i open flash builder 4.6, edit the login server link,version.xml and validation to my local web link
    everything is oke until i run the project,then i insert username "demo" and pass "demo"
    and click the "login" button, and nothing happen,.

i have to try add another user in login table on unilan database, but still nothing hapen when i insert that new user & pass then click login,.

can you help me ?

LeventINAN likes this.
  31. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

Hey! Stoopers
    First! thank you for feedback sir
    please check web folder in "validate" a file or file's byte & name's

1 - probably your file byte not equal to origin file byte and therefore disabled "play" or "login" button. Actually this is a security measure(file protection)

2 - Please check uppercase or lowercase char

3(A - Goto Login.php and delete this code line "error_reporting(0);"
    3(B - check web server log's , mysql connect error's , etc...
    3(C - check files local server side (mysql,php) is everything working correctly ?

* If the issue persists
    finally try runing debug mode Adobe Builder4.6 and please copy/paste here console log s

Example picture :

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  32. Stoopers

Stoopers

thx for your reply sir

but i still have that problem this is some screenshoot from my pc

1. this is my link setup:

2. then i run it in debug mode,.
    still nothing happen with that login button, i've change the Bytes size on 1099.xml validator on newupdate server folder

3. and this is my server php & mysql :

3A. Done
    3B.
    from php error log:
    [26-Feb-2015 10:54:23 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Undefined index: p in C:\xampp\htdocs\newlogin\login.php on line 12

[26-Feb-2015 10:54:23 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Undefined index: u in C:\xampp\htdocs\newlogin\login.php on line 13

from apache_access.log:
    ::1 - - [26/Feb/2015:16:55:11 +0700] "POST /newlogin/login.php HTTP/1.1" 200 213 "app:/unilan_test.swf" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; en-US) AppleWebKit/533.19.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) AdobeAIR/3.1"
    ::1 - - [26/Feb/2015:16:55:11 +0700] "POST /newlogin/login.php HTTP/1.1" 200 213 "app:/unilan_test.swf" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; en-US) AppleWebKit/533.19.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) AdobeAIR/3.1"

from mysql error_log :
    nothing.

help me sir, i really need this :D

LeventINAN likes this.
  33. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

oh my jesus dont worry : )) we will solve it
    everything seems to be normal :/ if possible ! please sent me teamviewer information (private message)

34. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

Problem solved fixed "Hosting/Server php veriable" :)

35. Stoopers

Stoopers

Problem Solved, Big Thanks for your help Sir :):):):):):):)
    all work perfectly

the problem is, my webhost not processing any of $_POST syntax on php server,.

36. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

your welcome :)

37. NessimOnair

NessimOnair

I have a problem with your system! .. I followed the tutorial but when I connect the bother me ^^ !! :/

38. NessimOnair

NessimOnair

39. AlanGreyjoy

AlanGreyjoy

Another point I wanted to point to everyone... your host HAS to enable remote connections for MySQL. If it's shared, they won't allow it for sure. Best bet is to see the guys at BudgetVM and get a VPS for 10 bucks a month. It's what I am doing for my mmo.

40. AlanGreyjoy

AlanGreyjoy

How far are you on updates? Like.. zip and everything else?

LeventINAN likes this.
  41. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

AlanGreyjoy thanks sir!
    i really appreciate your for help & support

NessimOnair
    sir thanks for feedback; ! but i ask a few questions your for helping
    1) whats your system detail (Php vers,Http server,Os system,etc..)
    2) do use remote server or local computer?
    3) u have checked (php codes and http server side) ?
    and pls share a lot details and error logs here..
    thank you

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  42. hwills

hwills

Hi LeventINAN,

This looks really great, and I was wondering if it would work for Mac and Linux builds as well as Windows.

Thanks!

43. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

hi hwills
    Thank a lot for your positive reply
    bytheway mate! are building many innovations.
    developing more features for the client side and someone new startup options & scripts..
    project continues.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  44. Stoopers

Stoopers

hello sir :D
    i need some help

i add some field on the database (email || telp || gender || skin || etc..)

and i have problem to show it in game like this :

is it possible to show data from database into game from spesific user login (like A3 Field)
    i want to show player Nickname (on A4 field) into the game Screen gui and another data,.

please help me..
    thx before

45. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

hello again!
    i prepare one response gimme a sec

for this need big change on the script and a complicated process
    i think ur set new .cs script and use new WWWForm and creatone new script.php
    use same code and get different veriable :)

you know if change this script line many errors or bug may occu.. therefore better idea creat new php interface and cs script

but dont worry this procedure is simple
    Step 1 : Unity4 Check Help Page "WWWForm"
    Step 2 : Unity4 Creat new .cs script example : "mygamestats.cs"
    Step 3 : PHP creat new php page very easy just mysql connection and get veriable "mygame.php" copy and change my DB codeline
    Step 4 : #C Calll ur php page in WWWForm script
    Step 5 : Drag script ur game scane :) done..

note: picture on the screen veriable static launcher veriable (launcer.exe to game.exe) :))
    not remote verible..
    just checking remote "user key" true user or not

Last edited: May 5, 2015
  46. Stoopers

Stoopers

Thank you very much sir... I'll try it :) thanks a lot

Edit :

wow, it's working :D

Look at "V Skin" , it will search & select all skin field on database where V Code is "exeparam" from launcher,.

i get the "ExeParam" variable value from your L.cs to "V Code" variable at my LoadFormDB.cs
    then request to php page to use sql query to select skin field where V Code is ExecParam
    and it's works !!

thanks alot sir :D :D

EDIT 2 :

New Problem found :'(

when i update the game, the download bar not running, stuck, when i press "update" button, it'll restart the download bar then stuck again,..

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  47. breck79

breck79

Stoopers
    Check if you change the main exe and change the bytes for the validation.

48. breck79

breck79

Hello,
    LeventINAN
    The support to add compreses files like zips or rar in the fileupdatea and decompres in custom folder. how can i do it?

49. Stoopers

Stoopers

thx for your help sir,

@breck79

but download still stuck, it's only download "454 kb" of game.exe size
    i've add new validator for lastest version that containt "game.exe" file (18mb)

EDIT :

i get an error like this :

Last edited: May 10, 2015
    LeventINAN likes this.
  50. LeventINAN

LeventINAN

hey again!
    first breck79 thank you for help i appreciate ur
    talkin about the "support compreses" this took some problems adobe air side.. hight megabyte (ex:100MB) file not unpack therfore i develop new compress module for a while not ready..

and Stoopers dude :) 1099 file cant not found on http server maybe ur server blocked request and try use bolt names
    1099 <no extention> and 1099.xml testing this if not work then try change http server use local server same files
    u done wwwform good to hear it

1100,1101 this is demo files delete on the folder xml files ,lines :) because i previously added unnecessary lines.. (test.exe,test.swf,etc..) so ur server no found this files ^^
    clean all xml file code lines

finally your launcher skin awsome ^^ looks good

Last edited: May 10, 2015