Search Unity

UMA2 Medieval BarMaid released, all set up for Unity 5

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by arteria, Aug 3, 2015.

1. arteria

arteria

Today, Arteria3d start its UMA2/Unity 5 releases! This first pack, a medieval Barmaid, in UMA 2 format. Each item you see on the avatar - hair, waistcoat, skirt, apron are all separate slot/ovleray items which you can customomise in anyway. As with the UMA premise, all costume items scale smaller or larger.
    This character is designed for the UMA 2 using Unity 5, and its new material system with all materials and shaders setup.

BONUS FREE UMA VIEWER!

SecretAnorak, an active UMA user who provides video tutorials for UMA, helped Arteria in the transition to UMA 2 with UNITY 5 and created a viewer tool, that easily allows Artists who have no knowledge of UMA coding, to easily and quickly view UMA 2 slots and overlays in unity 5. Simply type in the name of slots and overlays to the viewer control panel, press Regen and the slots/overlays you added, show up in realtime on your UMA avatar that is displayed.

This is supplied free with this Medieval BarMaid Release!

The price is just $25including the free viewer and demo scene!

http://arteria3d.myshopify.com/products/medieval-barmaid-for-uma2-unity5

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
    John-G, theANMATOR2b and Sliceandkill like this.
  2. arteria

arteria

Another pic

siblingrivalry likes this.
  3. arteria

arteria

Forgot to add, Any customer who purchases this today, also get the Medieval Inn with full interior that we will be releasing in two weeks time.

siblingrivalry likes this.
  4. siblingrivalry

siblingrivalry

Looking nice. You said its the first pack, any preview on what we can expect in the other packs.

arteria likes this.
  5. arteria

arteria

Thankyou Siblingrivalry

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  6. arteria

arteria

No preview at this stage, but the packs fall into two areas - The first is a large character release for UMA2, plus Mixamo FUSE - basically anything that shows up here as UMA2, will also be available for Fuse too.
    The next release will be our custom OBM modular character system which has been ported to UMA2. OBM was arteria's medieval character kit containing over 30 costume styles - this in its entirety with many new meshes has been converted to uma2, and will be release within a few weeks.

Arteria are also kicking off its unity 5 level set packs, with a highly detailed Ornate Castle with full interior, which will be released this week. The model in its full glory is just over 700k and utilising the new PBR material system. Of course, there are LOD's for this too, and all elements are modular for customisation, plus occlusion areas.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  7. arteria

arteria

Im offering unity users too, the opportunity to pick up a LIFETIME discounted membership today for just $265 which would allow you to download all content from the site for lifetime for no further cost. Email at steve@arteria3d or yertari@msn.com for further details

Thankyou for the interest too

8. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

Oooo thanks Steve! I had an annual membership which I haven't renewed yet because I've had other obligations that have kept me from messing around much with anything graphics related, but I may pick up that lifetime membership.

Since he didn't mention it folks, http://www.arteria3d.com is the site if you want to browse around at the content. Lots of it there for a whole variety of genres.

arteria likes this.
  9. siblingrivalry

siblingrivalry

Hi Steve,

Are you taking requests for possible UMA2 packs?

arteria likes this.
  10. arteria

arteria

Yes, always like hearing what customers want. What type of uma costumes would you he interested in?

11. Tiny-Tree

Tiny-Tree

arteria likes this.
  12. arteria

arteria

Thankyou, great feedback.
    I will be releasing modern day costumes starting this week

13. siblingrivalry

siblingrivalry

Hi, I agree with the modern and generic clothing.

arteria likes this.
  14. arteria

arteria

Thankyou for the informative feedback

15. siblingrivalry

siblingrivalry

Hi Steve, I can mail you some reference photos i found if you like

arteria likes this.
  16. arteria

arteria

Yes, that would be great, thank you

17. arteria