Search Unity

UMA Fantasy Armor package

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by cookimage, Apr 10, 2014.

1. cookimage

cookimage

This is a look at some of the UMA assets that we will be releasing to the asset store soon. The first set will include 3 different textures for this armor as well as a variety of cloths all fantasy based. These are assets being developed for our MMO game Neos Land.

Links for more info:
    www.neosland.com

$Screenshot_armorset1.png

Details:
    Armor consist of separate pieces - Legs, boots, belt, chest, shoulders, helmet, gloves and a shirt and pants

Purchase Now on Unity Asset Store : UMA Fantasy Armor Set 1 - Unity Store

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  2. UltraTM

UltraTM

cant wait to get it :)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  3. sandboxgod

sandboxgod

Well guess this project bit the dust. Armor was looking pretty good there yo

4. casselliot123

casselliot123

y did u guys stop selling it?

5. cookimage

cookimage

Sorry we have been super busy with our Engine release, but now its finally out so will start adding the asset packs into store. There is allot more coming.

6. sandboxgod

sandboxgod

Good thing I put this thread on 'watch' just incase you awoke from hibernation :)

Are you working on other UMA packs as well? I would love to see some scifi armor pieces if you do.

Cool will continue to keep an eye on this thread

7. cyby89

cyby89

The armor looks nice
    I hope you will release it soon :)

8. cookimage

cookimage

cyby89 and hopeful like this.
  9. cyby89

cyby89

Very good quality! I hope you will release more armor.
    The asset store is short of light armor (robe), medium armor (leather) and hair.

10. cookimage

cookimage

New UMA Armor set coming, Guard Set. This is the plain guard , next will be captain then Knight.

11. cookimage

cookimage

Second version of the Guard Set.

12. Teila

Teila

This looks very nice! Thank you. I can't wait to try it.

13. cookimage

cookimage

A screenshot of armor in our game. And it will be released very soon.

Teila likes this.
  14. cookimage

cookimage

First Batch of shirts that's in next package that's coming.

Teila likes this.
  15. cookimage

cookimage

Some Leather Outfits

Teila likes this.
  16. cookimage

cookimage

Leather Set done.

17. BackwoodsGaming

BackwoodsGaming

Any idea when they are actually going to be released? Been kinda watching but so far only one I'm seeing is the first one.

Teila likes this.
  18. Teila

Teila

Yeah, can you give us an idea of when these will be submitted to the asset store? They look nice and I am eager to try them.

19. cookimage

cookimage

Will be sending the pack out to Unity asset store mid next week as I want to add a bit more into it also need to do female versions but that's fast.

20. Teila

Teila

Great! Will it be available to those of us who bought the developer pack at that time?

21. cookimage

cookimage

yes it will

cyby89, BackwoodsGaming and Teila like this.
  22. cookimage

cookimage

I am currently at 17 different items for the next package but want to take it up to 25 items so will be a few more days. I am looking at Monday to do the release as I should have those extra items in and also have it for both male and female.

BackwoodsGaming and Teila like this.
  23. cyby89

cyby89

When do you release this?

24. cookimage

cookimage

Sorry got busy with latest release of our MMO engine Atavism. Busy putting the package together now and will be on our store in next few days, and on Unity store 3 days latter as they have to go though it.

Teila likes this.
  25. BackwoodsGaming

BackwoodsGaming

Any update?

26. Teila

Teila

Has it been submitted to the Unity store yet? I am curious even though I guess I will get it from you guys. When are you going to give access to these to those of us with the developer pack? Will we get them when it goes on the store? I sure am looking forward to trying them on my characters, most of which are still in their underwear. :)

BackwoodsGaming likes this.
  27. BackwoodsGaming

BackwoodsGaming

Just checked my account.. Still not in the developer pack downloads so assuming still not released yet. Wondering if there is another Atavism release that cookimage was talking about in last response. I had assumed he was talking about the one that just released at the end of November and this package was going to be available in next couple days from his post. Wondering now if that wasn't the case. If it still isn't ready, would at least be nice to get an update on what else is still being added... :)

28. cookimage

cookimage

I appreciate the patience, we ran into a bug where the armor was pushing through certain body parts we just saw as we where doing final testing, we are working on getting that fixed now. For those who got developers package, we will also be adding a icon pack to this release as well as a creature. Also watch out for a newsletter that will be coming out soon which will give you status on other assets coming to developers package.

BackwoodsGaming likes this.
  29. BackwoodsGaming

BackwoodsGaming

Thanks for the update.. After almost a year working with me, you know patience is not always one of my stronger character traits.. heheh.. Will keep my eyes peeled for the newsletter and the release! Thanks!

30. Arcanor

Arcanor

Looking forward to it Jacques. Thanks for the update. The assets look great from your screenshots.

It's understandable that there may be last minute delays. However, it would have saved me time and frustration if you'd mentioned these delays as soon as you found out about them, which was, presumably, about two weeks ago or so. I've been checking my neojac.com account daily for this, with no joy. Now that I know there are issues yet to resolve, I'll adjust my expectations accordingly.

31. cookimage

cookimage

Thanks all, here is a Christmas Present just to say thanks for waiting. Its simple small thing I put together quickly.
    Free UMA Santa Hat for all that uses UMA, just make sure you have UMA Installed. Merry Early Christmas All!!

Download Santa Hat

32. Teila

Teila

A heads up: The female slot is named wrong. Change SanataHat to SantaHat. :) Also, make the normal map and texture readable.

It is adorable on my Uma lady!

33. Arcanor

Arcanor

So Jacques... any updates on the armor and clothing assets? I've been looking daily at my neojac.com account again, since you mentioned privately on Monday that they would be available "tomorrow" (Tuesday). Now that it's Friday, I'm disappointed I've not heard anything from you, and there's still nothing new in my account downloads. Can you please give us a revised status update?

34. cookimage

cookimage

The Fantasy Armor set 2 is now available on the Developers package in our store so if you have bought this package you can download it from your download section. We have also added our first Icon Package to so you will see Neosland Icons V1 as well in your download section. In this icon package there is around 138 icons to use.

35. Arcanor

Arcanor

Thanks Jacques. I've downloaded them both. The icons look nice, and the UMA armor looks great as well, although I've not yet added them to a UMA character.

36. cyby89

cyby89

@cookimage
    Can you please offer the Fantasy Armor Set 2 in your shop separately?

37. cookimage

cookimage

yes will do we are just doing a small update to it as per request from one of our dev package users then we will be adding it, most likely this week it will be placed on asset store.

38. Richardm1985

Richardm1985

Hey @cookimage, how do I change armour during game time? Lets say my character opens a chest and is given two helmets....after he clicks on one, how do I get him to put it on? Do I code that in a custom script I create or is it buried somewhere in the UMA files?

If you know the exact steps, can you please share them?

39. Jaimi

Jaimi

I'm not able to find these on the Asset Store, nor available in the neojac.com. Is there someplace else to buy them?

40. Teila

Teila

I don't think they are for sale. They are not that great though, nothing compared to Will's stuff. I had a lot of issues with them. If it is the package on the top of this page, they are not worth your time. Lots of issues with them. He did not make the extra body parts (arms) so you have to keep the torso, which bleeds through terribly. I had to make them myself and they were not really worth the effort. lol This goes for all of the armor on this page...didn't work great with UMA.

Jaimi likes this.