Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

UDAY Cycle [Released]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Mrlovo, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

UDay Cycle
    is a package to render realistic dynamic sky domes with day and night cycle, with which you get an advanced effect of cycle day.

BUY HERE UDAY Cycle
    TRY HERE WEB DEMO

Features:
    - Custom progress time of the day, set the time you want the one day to complete.

- Effect of environmental sounds, added the atmosphere of the day and night sound with a fade transition.

- Lighting effects, add lights poles, lamps, camping, etc .. and only show the night with a fade transition.

- movement of the sun and moon by the progress of the day.

- Customizable environment configures: Fog, Ambient Light, SkyBox Tint, Fog color, Fog Density, Color Sun, Sun intensity, Sun Tint, Aux Color and more.

- Sunrise Glow, great effect input / output of the sun.

- Skybox Blended : Skybox sky blends from day time to night time sky.
    - Highly optimized code.

BUY HERE UDAY Cycle
    TRY HERE Web Demo

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  2. rosdi

rosdi

Hi,

Immediately after I import the asset I get this error... it is a blank scene in a blank new project... I have not done anything yet..

I am on Windows using Unity 4.6

uday.jpg

3. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

Hi.
    sorry for the inconvenience.
    apparently a material is not in the correct folder, I will update the package immediately, with this problem solved.

Regards.

4. rosdi

rosdi

Your 'documentation' does not explain what should I do after importing it... here I show you what happens after I import the asset..

I created a blank project with nothing but a Plane and Sphere... then I add UdayCycle prefab... then I dont know what to do... see the red box there... what should I put in those?? Your 'documentation' does not explain... also.. the Night Effect seems missing...

uday.jpg

So I followed your Demo scene and add the Camera and also Night Effect like so...

uday2.jpg

But after I click play... I am getting the following error.......

uday3.jpg

Please advise what to do.... or add more explanation the the documentation...

5. Teila

Teila

I am interested in this product as a stand-in until we are ready for something more complex. But I would like to see the errors fixed and some decent documentation before I purchase it. Thanks! Demo looks nice.

6. rosdi

rosdi

Hi @Mrlovo I am still waiting for your assistance... any explanation why I am getting the error?

7. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

hello.
    Sorry for the belated reply.

the error occurs because you have not added the skybox blend in the "Render Setting".
    - Go to the "Edit" window.
    - Open the option "Render Setting".
    - In box called "SkyBox Material" add material from folder "skyboxes" called "Blended Sky".
    - Ready, this should solve your problem, even so I'll update package for this to be done automatically at startup.

sorry for the inconvenience, I will update the package, and documentation will soon.
    if you have another problem or question, you can also contact me on my forum dedicated: http://lovattostudio.com/Forum/index.php

Kind Regards.