Search Unity

Turn based FF style

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by Kakashicafe, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Kakashicafe

Kakashicafe

Hello Friends ..

I would like an example to be able to start a game in the style of FF battle turned tyle.

Could someone help me? grateful.

2. mafiadude1

mafiadude1

Kakashicafe,

I'm sure the community is willing to help folks on small issues or advice. But this is quite a large and generalized request. I will tell you what I'm sure most people will tell you anyways:

Start by doing some research on the topic or possibly possibly playing an FF game and breaking the battle system into down into parts. If you don't have any experience writing general code or unity-specific API, refer to an online course or head over to the Unity docs.

Again, I and others are more than happy to help if you need any assistance or advice on specific issues. But asking questions like "How do I make [insert game name here]" proves that, more-than-likely, whatever help you do receive will result in long and drawn-out answers that you may not understand.

GarthSmith likes this.
  3. Kakashicafe

Kakashicafe

I'm sorry .. I expressed myself badly .. for example .. I already have a class LevelUp () and baseCharacter .. my doubt would not shift the fight for the final fantasy game .. I used FF as an example only because of turn.

Either way grateful.