Search Unity

Tresbeum released!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by MarioSantoso, Apr 9, 2016.

1. MarioSantoso

MarioSantoso

Hello Unity Community,
    I'm happy to announce that finally I'm able to finish a project and upload it into Google Play. It is called TRESBEUM. This is a paid app, but you can try the demo version for free.

TRESBEUM
    is a real time strategy of galaxy conquest. This is a simple and quick time killer game. Each session can be finished (win or lose) in 5 - 20 minutes.

This is my first android game, there might be some hiccup and fault. I really appreciate your help if you can inform me about any trouble/fault with TRESBEUM.

You can find out more about TRESBEUM here.

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  2. AlexBrown11

AlexBrown11

It looks nice.

3. MarioSantoso

MarioSantoso

Thanks! Give it a try, get it for free with the redeem code. I hope my game can inspire people to do their own.

4. MarioSantoso

MarioSantoso

Hello again all,
    Finally I've enough time to modify and upload a free demo version of Tresbeum. Essentially a stripped version of the full game. Additionally there are some changes and tweaks to improve gameplay. Anyway, I hope you can give it a try. Enjoy!

5. Haagndaaz

Haagndaaz

Looks really cool, unfortunately I have an iPhone, any plans to release on iOS as well?

6. MarioSantoso

MarioSantoso

I want to but I don't have iPhone, so I can't test it. Google Playstore allow beta tester to test app. Does Apple have the same feature with its Appstore?

7. Haagndaaz

Haagndaaz

Yes there is a similar feature that allows for beta testers to try it out, can't remember the name of it offhand though. And if you'd need, I can be a guinea pig tester for you, I have an iphone 5c

8. MarioSantoso

MarioSantoso

I'll check it out then. If not too much trouble then I'll setup the beta test. Will notify you then!

Haagndaaz likes this.
  9. MarioSantoso

MarioSantoso

I checked and learnt that to distribute apps on the app store, I have to enroll developer program which will cost me USD 99 per year ;)o_O Gosh, Apple always cost more than the others... I can't afford that now. Sorry man, iOS has to wait.

10. Haagndaaz

Haagndaaz

No worries, I totally understand :)