Search Unity

The Hero's Journey - A Sidescrolling Swordfighter!

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by AndrewGrayGames, Apr 3, 2013.

1. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

Fantastic job! You have a good bit done on it already from what I played. Very cool walking leaving the castle and entering the woods and so forth. Looks superb! I hope you keep this look for the final game.

2. AndrewGrayGames

AndrewGrayGames

Well, the game was completed back in February, but I'm working on enhancements to the game. There's stuff that, while 'good enough' for a 1.0 release, I think needs to be improved upon.

As far as the recording of the stream is concerned, I have it below. Note that I lost some footage, because of some settings that I never correctly set (until the stream failed, which caused me to look.) Live 'n' learn.

3. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

Oh wow. My bad! It just showed up on the forum in recent activity so I thought it was something new. At any rate I had not seen it before. LOL! ;)

That's awesome you completed it. I will have to spend more time playing the game!

4. AndrewGrayGames

AndrewGrayGames

Hey guys!

I'm going to be doing another Game Dev livestream tonight at 8:30PM CDT. In this one, I'll briefly touch on what I did last time, but more importantly redesign the Karikako Crypts to be more interesting.

All improvements are working towards the 1.2 patch, which will feature better, more interesting levels, some new material, and the resolutions to some bugs that are annoying me.

As always, you can catch it live on my Twitch channel, or after the fact from my YouTube channel.

See you all there!

5. AndrewGrayGames

AndrewGrayGames

Here's the livestream! My headphones started dying partway into th ebroadcast, and I didn't become aware of this until partway through the broadcast. Still, some sound got through, and I was able to complete the video of my recording. This will be fixed next broadcast.

6. AndrewGrayGames

AndrewGrayGames

Been a while, but I have another livestream towards the 1.1.5 patch for The Hero's Journey!

Direct: http://bit.ly/1vIeuDW

I relearn why physics is my greatest enemy, and reason out some solutions to problems in Evil Castle 2. Shout-outs to those following my livestreams, you guys rock! See you next Sunday.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    zenGarden likes this.