Search Unity

The Goblin Abyss – ARPG for IOS (working title)

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Gnimmel, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Gnimmel

Gnimmel

I've been slow on the updates recently, but I have been working really hard on this project and made lots of progress.

Today I was working on updating my screen shots and thought I'd post 2 here, which are similar to ones in my original post about a year ago. I've added a lot more atmosphere now after realizing the iphone 4 wont be around when I finish this game.

When I started this project things like particles and fog slowed the game down too much, but I've moved onto testing with a windows nokia lumia1520. It's a beast of a phone which will probably be mid range once this game is complete. The one good thing about taking this long to make the game, it's now looking a lot better than I ever thought it would.

TGA_01.jpg TGA_03.jpg

2. Ayrik

Ayrik

It's looking great. Keep at it!

3. Gnimmel

Gnimmel

Been slow on the updates here thanks to working too much, both real work and my indie game, so I thought it was time to upload a few new screen shots just to say this game is still moving forward and getting quite big.

4. Gnimmel

Gnimmel

I may have been quiet on this thread, but the game is still moving forward.

I just finished a new logo/banner image for the games web site and loading screen. Lighting and rendering are not my strong points, so all feed back welcome.

Ayrik likes this.
  5. Gnimmel

Gnimmel