Search Unity

[The Firm] A frantic Wall Street-themed Rules-esque puzzler

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Cenovis, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Cenovis

Cenovis

Hello fellow developers!

My name is Loïc and I'm the Game Designer from Sunnyside Games. Yesterday we released our first iOS game called The Firm!

The Firm is a videogame about traders working in big corporations. You'll need to act quickly in order to climb the hierarchy ladder. Don’t make any mistakes and you will be the richest man in the entire world! Disobey and you’ll have to deal with the consequences.

The game is available for iPhone, but a universal app is already in our pipeline. If you're interested in supporting our small five-men team, you can download the game directly on the Appstore following the following link:

The game was made entirely with Unity 3D and 2D Toolkit pluggin for the multi-resolution management.

Features:
    • Simple and addictive arcade-style gameplay
    • Black market bonuses (but it's a secret :))
    • Game Center Leaderboards to compete against your friends

FloridaLegend likes this.
  2. FloridaLegend

FloridaLegend

I pulled out my old iPhone4 just to play this. I absolutely love it, and I have some feedback:
    • The artwork is mesmerisingly good.
    • I think it's the perfect game for the price point.
    • A little too difficult (I get that it's the point).
    • The levels jump up in speed way too much.
    • The combos sometimes get in the way from seeing the next sheet.
    • The swipe can be buggy at high speeds and when using vitamins.
    Great game, and I can't wait to see it hit the Android market so I don't have to play on my old iPhone.

3. Cenovis

Cenovis

Thanks for your feedback! The levels jump was a bit tricky to balance, and as you said it's maybe a bit too hard :)
    In order to help the players a bit more, we want to add transparency to the sheet the user is currently touching. It will not improve the combo issue, but it will help a bit in your decisions :)