Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

TerraLand Tournament Car Racing - Ultra Realistic Graphics And Gameplay (FREE To Play!)

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by TerraUnity, Mar 16, 2016.

1. TerraUnity

TerraUnity

BUY NOW FOR ONLY $10

Buy from Asset Store

Buy from TerraUnity

New Release Thread HERE

GAMERS... READY TO PLAY!
    Put On Your SUN Glasses And Take The WHEEL...!

Ever Wanted To Drive In A Desert?

TerraLand Tournament Is A Driving Simulator In The Desert of White Rim Trail, Utah, USA

This project is available as part of the TerraLand package HERE

The Game Can Be Played In 3 Modes of Race, Free Ride & Tour With 3 Vehicles Types of ATV, DPV & SUV Which Have Customized Physics, Sounds & Behaviors.

DOWNLOAD FREE GAME

Learn How To Empower Unity 5's Features And Check Out Complete Project's Programming, Graphics Techniques, Level Design, Shader Programming, Lighting & FX Implementations.

Vehicle Driving Physics And Movement Behaviors Are Handled Using Unity's Built-in Vehicle System Available In The Standard Assets. Some Scripts Are Modified For More Advanced And Realistic Behaviors.

TerraLand Tournament 2016-03-15 15-41-46-57.jpg TerraLand Tournament 2016-03-15 16-49-06-91.jpg TerraLand Tournament 2016-03-15 17-21-41-78.jpg

New features and improvements are going to be implemented time to time and all updates will be available to customers.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    dogzerx2 and John-G like this.
  2. TerraUnity

TerraUnity

3. jf3000

jf3000

Your website is dead.

4. TerraUnity

TerraUnity

Site is up and running again

jf3000 likes this.
  5. Dennis_eA

Dennis_eA

I tried the demo, but please I would like to try it with reasonable fps and without all the image effects.
    running 20fps

6. TerraUnity

TerraUnity

If you are willing to buy the package so you can tweak camera settings and turn on/off image effects as you have access to project source and adjust settings to your liking.

But if you mean the game build to test before buying, here are the Windows and Mac game builds with option to switch image effects on/off during the gameplay plus FPS counter display for better debugging.

Download Windows Game: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mwr5z4mjv0mvh7o/TerraLandTournament-Development_Win.zip?dl=0

Download Mac Game: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wk3vwr7sznc8p6n/TerraLandTournament-Development_Mac.zip?dl=0

Press keypad's 0-9 keys to switch each effect on/off.

Also pressing F1 key will turn on/off the Slow Motion mode in game.

7. Dennis_eA

Dennis_eA

@TerraUnity yeah, Thank you a lot. I was running it on a late 2014 MBP so I assume I am not the only one with performance issues with all the fancy stuff ON. :) thanks

8. TerraUnity

TerraUnity

You are welcome. You get what you pay for; fancy graphics need more power and usually desktop machines but generally you are right about it being a bit heavy.

9. TerraUnity

TerraUnity

10. TerraUnity

TerraUnity