Search Unity

Tank or wheeled vehicle scripts!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NoobieNoob, Mar 2, 2015.

1. NoobieNoob

NoobieNoob

Are there any scripts to buy or free to download which allow me to control the movement of a vehicle ( Tank or wheeled armored vehicle ) and a main and secondary weapon ( like a artillery gun fires when clicking the left mouse button and a machine gun fires when clicking the right button) ??

2. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

Yes, there are. Several.

3. NoobieNoob

NoobieNoob

Well, thanks but can you please give me some links?

4. NoobieNoob

NoobieNoob

5. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

6. NoobieNoob

NoobieNoob

I can search thank you. I am looking for recommendations to scripts that developers have used before.
    Anyone?

7. N1warhead

N1warhead

Well you didn't state that now did you? He took his time to do that for you, and you say "I can search thank you" that's like a slap in his face.

Because the honest truth is, most people really don't know how to search, they never search, ever, it's quite annoying. I'm sure if you looked at the links he gave you, you'd find something, otherwise find it on your own.

Because one person may absolutely love the script, someone else may hate it, so either way, you'll never know unless you try it your self or make one.

DennG likes this.
  8. NoobieNoob

NoobieNoob

Can somebody please recommend a script?

9. Ostwind

Ostwind

I'm not sure what are you are really expecting. You were given easy links and you said you can search too. Are you going to bump the thread until someone happens to enter here has all use script to be handed out?

Most people have probably made their own non-generic based their own needs after gathering info from various sources or after watching tutorials.

10. eridani

eridani

11. high-octane

high-octane

NOTE:

The Unity 5 wheel collider is not backwards compatible with Version 4 wheel collider.

If you are using Unity 5, please contact the Asset author(s) before purchasing any vehicle assets.

With the exception of UnityCar and the Original Unity Car Tutorial (which use their own physics), NONE of the vehicle assets I'm using work properly.

None of the aforementioned vehicle scripts will work properly with Unity 5 if they were created for Unity 4 and use wheel colliders.