Search Unity

SurvivalEngine | Asset to make your own Survival Games!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Sykoo, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Sykoo

Sykoo

25% OFF RIGHT NOW FOR PRE-ORDERING PURPOSES!
    Note: Pre-ordering means that you receive the package after you do the payment! You pay to my PayPal address and then receive the link for SurvivalEngine.
    Pre-Ordering is available until the asset gets uploaded by Unity's Staff to the Asset Store!
    For more information regarding pre-ordering, please PM me here on the Forum! :)

Hi everyone!

I've been working with this asset for 2-3 days and it's been so fun! I decided I would start selling this package for a price of only 10$! What the asset is including is located on "Main Features"!

SurvivalEngine is the perfect asset for you who wants to build your own Survival Games. It's a perfect resource for you to use if you're stuck with ideas or just simply need help on coding, or even need the starting models for your game! This asset includes everything!

Main Features:
    • Example scenes included in the project
    • Highly in-depth commented C# scripts
    • Easy-to-edit scripts with the high-quality comments and tutorials
    • Example prefabs wich comes with the asset
    • Coldness, Hunger & Stamina built-in
    • Different player states depending on the preferences
    • Custom movement and mouse look scripts included
    • Example animations supporting Legacy
    • Tree Cutting and equipping logs
    • Crafting system seperated script, also easy to edit and add new stuff
    NEW! Temperature system which affects player attributes like Stamina and Coldness
    NEW! Recovering and reducing coldness when close to a firepit

Some Pictures:

Here is the main topic for this Asset where all the updates will be posted!

2. Sykoo

Sykoo

3. Sykoo

Sykoo

Waiting for response by Unity's review team! :)

4. TradG3me

TradG3me

if i've just bought this? where i can download it? because i bought that twice, and i want a refund … tanks

5. Sykoo

Sykoo

Hello.
    I'm not quite sure I understand your question as you'd wish me to, but from what I can understand you've bought it but can't download it?

If you go to the PayLoadz site again, which is here, and then click on "Download" at right side of your screen, the download should start (if you've bought it from there, which is the only place). If you haven't bought it, it should tell you to buy now for 2.5 dollars. Please check it out there :) If you want the link manually, it's here: http://store.payloadz.com/details/2184077-software-developer-survivalengine.html

Note that a refund after a successfull purchase is not possible to make.
    Thank you, please let me know if you have any further problems! :)