Search Unity

Survey to a Scientific Article elaboration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Afonso-Lage, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Afonso-Lage

Afonso-Lage

Sup guys!

I'm finishing a MBA on Project Management and i'm writing a scientific article about Project Management on Indie Game Development Projects, so I would like to ask you guys to help me by answering the bellow survey to understand how indie studios/teams/development companies manage their game development projects.

Link on Google Docs:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1y0s_KC12AHUe-sWEYUvZasVu85xecz9TuawKCR8HlY0/viewform

Thanks for your time and collaboration!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  2. dogmachris

dogmachris

I think a lot of indies already have a playable prototype, before they write a single word of documentation.

Afonso-Lage and theANMATOR2b like this.
  3. Afonso-Lage

Afonso-Lage

@dogmachris, I think also. Many indies starts to develop for fun, this is why many of them giveup and things starts to became hard and isn't fun anymore.

4. Azmar

Azmar

Most people here are solo, and also uneducated indies looking to just make games for fun ( nothing wrong with that! ), meaning they wouldn't know to make a paper prototype or HL / LL design before starting. You will not reach many people with that survey here.

5. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

In general you are correct. Self reporting from this forum is likely to be a very biased sample.

Fixing the grammar to be usable would also help increase reach.