Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Tiny Monkey (Android)(iOS temporarily shut down)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by KhinRunite, Feb 1, 2015.

1. KhinRunite

KhinRunite

After months of hard work, labor, and skipping lots of weekend nights-out, we're excited and proud to announce that Super Tiny Monkey is finally out now on Android and IOS devices.

You play as Goggles, the experimental tarsier who managed to escape from Dr. Zoo’s laboratory and your goal is to run away from his poachers and minions who are sent to capture you. You must leap, glide, dash, or dive from one platform to the next to get as far away as possible. The crux of the gameplay revolves around avoiding obstacles. You will begin with the most basic of control, which is simply tapping on the screen as you pass platforms by-- not unlike a rythm game. As you progress and your character levels up you will open up more control options such as gliding, diving, dashing, and at higher levels you gain access to super powers that will help you conquer the increasing difficulty of the game. There are two game modes: the endless platformer (adventure) mode and the unlockable boss battle mode. Megaman has been such a huge inspiration for me, still one of my all time favorite games to date, and hopefully this shows on the boss battle experience.

The game is FREE to download and play, and is available on both Android and IOS platforms (iPhone, iPad, tablets). Here are the download links:

Itunes.apple.com
    Play.google.com

You can also simply search for "Super Tiny Monkey" in the App Store or the Play Store.

To get in touch with us, or to follow further development of the game, you can bookmark our website:

Hobbigames.com

Please check it out, and give me some feedback. :)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
    Haseeb_BSAA likes this.
  2. KhinRunite

KhinRunite

Great news!
    I just released an update and added a new map: White Beach.

What's new?

I added a bit of my fondness for SHMUPS, specifically Gradius. Hope you like this new feature!

A bit of a bad news...
    Due to money constraints, and the timely demise of our iPad, me and my wife decided to skip the renewal of our Apple developer's license. The game will be taken offline by the end of July. This is a temporary thing though, as we plan on saving up to buy a new iPad, then we can renew our license and hopefully everything will be back the way it was.

So yeah, anyway, if you have a copy of the game already, please update. If you don't, well, try it!

Google Play

I'm planning to make a PC demo version.

Haseeb_BSAA likes this.