Search Unity

Super Dungeon Run

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Proper-Games, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Proper-Games

Proper-Games

Hi everyone! We've just put our latest game onto Steam Greenlight! Please check it out and vote for us!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=459670113

Super Dungeon Run is a fast paced, addictive action game in which you guide a party of hapless heroes on a quest for loot in the depths of a dark and dangerous dungeon!

We really want to make Super Dungeon Run the very best game we can for you guys, so please support us by voting yes and don’t forget to favourite and follow for updates!

If you’re excited about the game, tell your friends! Every single vote means we’re one step closer to getting the game in your hands. Even if you're not a Steam user, please spread the word and tell someone who you think might like the game!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=459670113

2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Game looks pretty nice. I like the overall aesthetics.
    Are your characters sprites or bone based 3D animated characters?

Proper-Games likes this.
  3. Proper-Games

Proper-Games

2D sprites with frame by frame animation. :]

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  4. FuzzyQuills

FuzzyQuills

Damn, that's pretty impressive! :) I remember doing that with a GameMaker project i did long ago to introduce someone to game programming (I did a perfect Mario sprite by hand... :D)

Anyway, will definitely pass over a vote, I find this quite interesting! :)

Proper-Games likes this.
  5. Proper-Games

Proper-Games

Thank you very much!

6. Proper-Games

Proper-Games

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  7. StarGamess

StarGamess

Looks really nice. Added to my wishlist when i have some time on my heads ill give it a shot.

8. TwiiK

TwiiK

It looks brilliant, but the whole game screams mobile for me. Perhaps that's your ultimate goal? I mean everything from the UI to the look of the game to the gameplay make it looks like it's meant for mobile. The big chunky buttons, the reward screen, the skill screen, well... everything really. :p

Whether that's negative or not I don't have enough experience to say, but my fear would be that people thought it was a mobile port.

I will try it out when I have the time to see for myself what I think of it.

StarGamess and theANMATOR2b like this.
  9. TwiiK

TwiiK

I bought it and played it some. It was quite fun actually. I will play it more when I have the time. It looked like there was heaps to unlock. I got the same level like 4 times in a row once, a level without enemies, which was a bit dull. Other than that I haven't experienced anything particularly buggy or annoying. It was very smooth.

There's one thing I want to point out. I entered the stairs to the next level while a couple of my guys was behind a wall and then I lost them forever. I noticed that when guys get stuck and you walk away from them they are gone. I feel like they should instead just teleport to the rest of the group. Feels a bit cheap losing men to pathfinding etc.

But I'm unable to shake the feeling that this is either a beta test for a mobile game or a mobile port. I mean you even have just one input and that's the mouse pointer. Just like a finger on touch. :p

It's a bit of a criticism because I feel like there's some negativity tied to this on Steam.