Search Unity

SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL - New Horizons

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by Piranesi, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Piranesi

Piranesi

Hello all,

I have been asked by the New Horizons section of the Sundance Film Festival (which will be held in Park City, Utah January 19th to 29th) to port my APE Unity project to Oculus Rift. A current version of the ‘game’ version of the project can be downloaded from DropBox on https://www.dropbox.com/sh/05pk5p27nfzsw06/AAAdJ9BhrmvAMNSl6WJ_W-Cra?dl=0

This interactive ‘game’ version is best played on a PC using an Xbox 360 controller although I have uploaded a Mac version with an Xbox 360 controller.

I’m presently uploading the Unity project files to OneDrive. There are around 4 GB of project files including textures, audio and animations. I expect them to be fully uploaded around midnight 23rd September UK time.

Sundance require the Unity project to be ported to the Oculus Rift so they can consider the project for inclusion in the January 2017 festival. I have no experience with the Rift; nor in fact do I own one. So this is my plea.

Can anyone help me port the Unity project to Oculus Rift and incorporate the Xbox 360 controller. All the scripts are complete. All the textures are in place. Nothing needs to be done save building the Unity project files into the Rift.

You can find out more about me on www.george-snow.com.

You can watch a Quicktime movie version of the project on Vimeo at

You can watch a screen-grabbed Unity app version using my Mac and the Xbox controller on

I would be phenomenally grateful to anyone who can help me with this.

George Snow
    george@george-snow.com