Search Unity

Story of the Eternity One

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by skylarc, Nov 19, 2014.

1. skylarc

skylarc

Hello everyone, we are trying to kickstart our game called Story of the Eternity One. The Story of the Eternity One is an open-world, action, role-playing game. We are planning to launch the game on the PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox One, Wii U, and Nintendo DS during the second quarter of 2016. We are using the Unity 3d game engine to create this game. The plot of the story takes place in a fictional world where humanity has been divided into two groups: contidian, those without magic; and wizards, those with magic. Tension between the groups has always existed due to this one difference, but recently the conflict between the two groups has intensified. Especially in a country called Delia, which has always stood as beacon of peace for both contidians and wizards. We will post updates twice a week on our Kickstarter page.

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2011164282/story-of-the-eternity-one

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  2. skylarc

skylarc

We will show pre-alpha gameplay footage next week.

3. zenGarden

zenGarden

Your kickstater is too earlier as the video don't show any in game gameplay , you should quickly post if you have some. Anyway you can also try steam greenlight in some advanced phase of development.
    Will it be some male hero also ? to balance the team, only girls interaction and dialog can be borring. Your models looks good in the vein of "tales of" great serie games.
    Keep up the good work.

4. Ashment

Ashment

I like the sword

5. amxpk

amxpk

i Can Compose music for this This game Maybe for Free:|....Nice Work...

6. skylarc

skylarc

I am sorry, we already have a music composer. I appreciate you wanting to help.

7. Heu

Heu

I like the effort put into the Kickstarter video, but let's face it, nobody wants to watch 10 minutes of text and chatter...peopl want gameplay maan, I agree with @zenGarden kickstarter is too early if you don't have any gameplay to be shown.

8. steelersfan252

steelersfan252

I agree with the above, you should take the kickstarter down because your not ready to take funds yet

9. skylarc

skylarc

Wait, we are going to show gameplay footage on Friday.