Search Unity

Stealthy Dave (Kongregate)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Daviddunn92, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Daviddunn92

Daviddunn92

Introducing Dave who is the most stealthiest character to ever make his way on your PC screen. You must play as Dave to complete each level without detection from enemies which are patrolling the area. Carefully use stealth actions to retrieve the key and get to the exit.

This game features 9 action packed levels which really puts the player right into the action. by making the player make strategical actions in order to pass obstacles and stealthily pass enemies. If you are a fan of Hitman, James Bond or Metal Gear Solid, you will definitely love this game.

Here is the link to Stealthy Dave which is available now on kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/daviddunn1992/stealthy-dave

2. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

Your camera movements are rather dizzying. Made game play difficult.

3. Daviddunn92

Daviddunn92

Okay I will sort that out in the near future, appreciate you checking out my game though ;) any feedback is better than no feedback

4. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

One option to consider would be a mini map.

5. Daviddunn92

Daviddunn92

That's a good idea, the game was ideally designed for mobile phones so that's why some elements were left out as I just simply just changed the controls to keyboard for this version. But yeah I definitely think a mini map needs to be included appreciate the suggestion