Search Unity

Sprites disappear when animation runs in android device.

Discussion in 'Animation' started by Vijin, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Vijin

Vijin

Hey Guys,
    I am making a simple 2D game with lots of animation in it. Sprites are disappearing when animated in android devices.
    androidscreen.png
    It works fine in Unity Game Screen.

unityGameScreen.png
    Every sprite is appearing on animation in unity game screen but when I build and run it in any android device(except mine) or B luestack sprites are disappearing. I was using 5.3.1f1 version of unity3d. So, i updated it to 5.3.2f1 thought it would be fixed but still not solved. Even if I create a new project the problem is still there no sprites when animating on andriod device .I tried on every game i made, but it's not working . I don't know what the problem is.That's why I need help. If anybody knows how to fix it. Please tell me as soon as possible.
    Thank You
    Kind Regards
    Vijin

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  2. Vijin

Vijin

hey guys,
    Problem is solved
    I just had to change the interpolation of rotation from Euler Angles to Euler Angles(Quaternion approximation) in animation window rotation.png .

yaxlie likes this.
  3. icdeadpeople

icdeadpeople

Thank you Vijin, i have tried almost everything (like sprite resolution lowering, changing compressing types, changing animation frame rate,etc ) but i would never see that Quaternion approximation. Thank you!

4. Jelle-Husson

Jelle-Husson

Holy Quaternions, Batman! This just saved my day. I was also desperately trying the above mentioned things and then I stumbled upon this post. Thanks!

rahulk1991 likes this.
  5. Fcaldas

Fcaldas

I can't wait to get home and try this. I am seeing the same problem!

6. Fcaldas

Fcaldas

It didn't work for me. In fact, I actually didnt have any Rotation in my animations.
    I upgraded to 5.3.4 and that solved my problem!