Search Unity

Spotty Runner

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Bomzj, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Bomzj

Bomzj

Hi Folks,
    We have just released our second game for Android. Please welcome our cute Giraffe in Spotty Runner game.

This is a funny and exciting runner game will be loved by both children and adults.
    The aim of the game is very simple: collect apples as much as possible using easy taps.
    Looks quite simple?! Then try to collect at least 30 apples and open your first achievement!
    Share with friends, compete with them, set new records in running!
    Success depends on the attentiveness and the speed of reaction.
    Challenge yourself and your abilities! Good Luck!

Features:
    - Easy control
    - Cute character
    - Leaderboard
    - Achievements
    - Play for free

Your feedback will help us to make the game better. Write to us, share your opinion.

The game url is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.suslikgames.spottyrunner

2. Bomzj

Bomzj

Is there anybody who managed to collect more than 50 apples ?

3. impheris

impheris

i think the game is very simple to draw attention, the image of your post is not visible, you only have two pictures in the play store...

I'm sure if you work more on the idea of the game... you can achieve more attention.
    Levels with different environments, differents enemies, power ups, make quick decisions (thats cool)
    4 o 5 different players, more than 2 images to show ;) i dont know... They are just ideas
    work more on the idea and im sure you will gain more attention here...
    sorry for my poor english im working on that ;P

4. Bomzj

Bomzj

impheris - Thank you for useful information ! Yes indeed the game needs a refresh by adding at least power ups for the start. Other things like enemies are tricky for such game but will see. Also we thought about adding a few game modes (survival or endless as it is now and other one classic which means completion game levels) .

P.S. No need to say sorry about your English - its pretty cool I can admit :)