Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Splash Screen for my standalone game

Discussion in 'Immediate Mode GUI (IMGUI)' started by a_elsayed2010, Jan 16, 2012.

1. a_elsayed2010

a_elsayed2010

Hi All,

I want to change the normal unity splash screen to be customized for my game and every time I change the splash Image in the player setting it does not appear

so how can i do that please

Thanks in Advance

2. SilverFoxMedia

SilverFoxMedia

Are you using Unity Pro?

3. a_elsayed2010

a_elsayed2010

even when I used unity pro no splash screen appeared even unity splash screen so what should I do please?

4. SilverFoxMedia

SilverFoxMedia

Ah! It seems Splash Screens aren't actually added for standalone games and have to be added manually in a rather barbaric fashion (but it does make sense when you think about all of the possible monitor resolutions).

The method is explained here.

If memory serves me, the option under the 'Project Settings/Player' for the standalone splash screen is where you put the image that is displayed in the resolution dialogue window that shows up at launch. This documentation here explains the Player settings better than I could...

5. EpiphanyGames

EpiphanyGames

Hi, has anyone solved this for Unity 4.x? the doc above has disappeared, and the current docs only mention about Mobile platforms. Yes we have Pro versions.