Search Unity

Spark Rising - A Build Battle Sandbox Game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by ToastyMind, Sep 13, 2013.

1. ToastyMind

ToastyMind

Good day good day

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  2. MrProfessorTroll

MrProfessorTroll

This is really really cool!

3. Wicked Loot

Wicked Loot

Hey all!

John is doing a Reddit AMA right now called: I sold my home to make games for a living - AMA!

Worth checking out if you are a game developer.

$BXHeAZcCYAAkOW3.jpg

4. Wicked Loot

Wicked Loot

An all new update!

We got a new video you can check out!

An all new update! We got a new video you can check out!

UNITY FLY BY
    BTW - We used a cool feature of Unity to create the fly by cameras which gave us much more interesting dramatic shots for our video footage. Instead of having the action in motion, we freeze framed everything, and tried a narrative approach to conveying how the battle unfolded. It did take a bit of time to figure it out, but once you get going, it's quite quick to crank out much smoother fly bys than trying to use a mouse controller to simulate the same thing.

NEED YOUR SUPPORT FOR KICKSTARTER!
    Our Kickstarter has just 4 days to go, and we really need your support to get across the finish line! Even a small contribution can help us build the momentum needed, as the last week surge can often times double the amount raised thanks to the the last minute rally!

Thanks for your support!

$KBS cam 10_23 2013-10-23 16-08-36-08 x600.jpg

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  5. Livvy

Livvy

Really like what you have done!

Downloaded, Played, Enjoyed!!

6. Z43D

Z43D

Heya! Sweet project you've got going here for sure. I wouldn't typically say this but honestly...I kind of preferred the oversaturated bright colored look in this instance. I'm assuming it's a post-processing effect driving the change? It'd be neat to maybe have a couple different options kind of how filters are in Sim City 5, as long as it doesn't detract too much from the mood/gameplay you are going for of course :)

Again, nice project and congrats on getting Greenlit and the GDC spotlight! Keep us updated!

7. Dottim

Dottim

congrats on your kickstarter and getting greenlit! you definitely deserve it, great project!

8. sandboxgod

sandboxgod

This game has come a long way. Looks very good yo

9. Sykoo

Sykoo

This looks impressing :)