Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Something wrong with Asset Store submissions?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Studio_Akiba, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Studio_Akiba

Studio_Akiba

Yesterday I attempted to upload a package to the Asset Store, its pretty standard, just 3D models, it meets the guidelines well and there is nothing wrong with the package, but it disappeared from the pending section from the publishers page quite quickly, I though, good whey accepted it, oh no, nothing was uploaded or added, it simply disappeared, nor did I get an email telling me it had been either accepted or rejected.
    this is not the first time this has happened, I tried this over 2 weeks ago now, same package, different device (laptop the first time and desktop the second) it went onto the pending page, and sat there for 2 weeks, I thought, fair enough, Unite is on and it could take some time, but it disappeared, no email, not on the store, no nothing.

Every time I go to add something it just disappears, I don't even get an email to tell me that its been rejected which makes me think submission isn't working properly.

2. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

did you choose the right update option to update content as well?

3. Studio_Akiba

Studio_Akiba

right update option? im not trying to update a package, im trying to add one, which doesn't seem to be working

4. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

do you receive am email when you first submit your asset?

5. Studio_Akiba

Studio_Akiba

yes, but nothing when it disappears, and it isnt on the asset store, same thing both times.

6. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

Interesting. Reply to the email you got and ask about it. You should get a response.

7. caitlyn

caitlyn

Sorry to hear about the trouble.. what was the package's name?

8. Studio_Akiba

Studio_Akiba

AAA FPS Arms Pack

Its just a large pack of high quality arms for FPS games, I have tried submitting it 3 times now, and I still get the same response.