Search Unity

Someone made a pack of Dropships like this...

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ZJP, Feb 24, 2015.

1. ZJP

ZJP

2. ZJP

ZJP

3. LaneFox

LaneFox

Its just a bunch of random parts combined into one ship with the same generic controller system.

4. ZJP

ZJP

So, can you design these parts? That the purpose of this thread. Personally i can't. I'm a coder.

5. sicga123

sicga123

Have a look at this on the store https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/28910 it's a dropshipbuilder kit.
    It's by Daniel Kole he does a lot of this stuff. If that kit doesn't suit look at his threads to see if he is working on something that might be useful. $200 for building a dropship kit is nothing, getting 4 exclusive small characters all based around the same mesh cost me over $500. Stuff on the asset store is cheap because one runs into the problems of non-exclusivity immediately so assets are priced based on that fact so it would be unlikely that an exclusive kit will be built for you for just $200.

6. ZJP

ZJP

I not thinking about an exclusif stuff, but about an public pack like that. Pack i'll will buy even if it was costing $200.
    I am looking for a pack of Dropship. The models in the videos are EXACTLY the desired genre..