Small indie team looking for a 2D texture artist

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Subsurf Games, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Subsurf Games

Subsurf Games

Hey, we're a small indie team (currently made up of 3 people) looking for a 2D texture artist as none of us are very good at texturing. If you joined the team you would receive 25% (1/4) of all profits made (until we decide to make a bigger team). Our current project is called "Seasept" it is a cartoony pirate themed single player RPG
    Project Seaswept synopsis
    You are found unconscious on a beach by a man, he drags you into his house and nurses you back to health, once you regain consciousness he asks you about yourself but you can remember nothing. The basic story is about you regaining parts of your memory and slowly progressing through the story where ultimately you end up killing the British Lord who (spoiler alert) sunk your ship and killed your brother.
    Current members :
    Founder/Ceo : Sean (me)
    Programmer : Lex
    marketing : Yesika
    Modellers : Sean, Lex
    Mapper : Lex
    2D artist : (needs to be filled)
    Projected release : August 2012 - Early 2013
    Play time : 3-7 hours
    Price : $10
    Platforms : Mac/PC (and possibly) android/Iphone
    To apply add me on skype I_am_your_boss_boss_boss_boss (underscores required) or send me a PM on the unity forums.

Http://www.SubsurfGames.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  2. CoolNerdStudios

CoolNerdStudios

if its a 8bit game i can help
  3. zonixkid

zonixkid

I would like to help
    But let me introduce me first
    I live in belgium. I speak English because I was born in South Africa but we moved to Belgium when I was 5. I can speak English, Afrikaans, Dutch, French and I am learning German in school =)

But as I am still kinda a novice and I haven't worked on any big projects like this, I am willing to work for free.
    It's the amount of experience and new stuff that I'll learn on the way that is priceless and there for I would like to help.
    I also like to do level designing allot

Do take note I'm 15 (16 in August)
    - I am still in school and fully learning new stuff. But I will be glad putting in all y free time helping with this project, to learn new stuff
    and putting my skills on another level.
    - I live in Belgium so the time zone's might be a problem.

Chris

See in attachment things I made and designed my self in GIMP

My own signature of a game I play Battlefield heroes , A sort of cartoon shooter:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's a logo I once had to make for some one I can't even remember for who, it was for his webshop :
    [​IMG]

Here's the logo of a idea me and my friend had we wanted to start a company LOL:
    [​IMG]
    but the idea just turn out in nothing =(

My avatar I designed my self :
    [​IMG]
    its kinda small because it was a test but I liked it so much that I use it everywhere
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012