Search Unity

Simple Puzzle Game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Khafra, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Khafra

Khafra

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would let you all know, I've released another quick game. This is a simple puzzle game with different game modes. All you have to do is insert the shapes into the grid.

The gamemodes are:
    Standard: which means just try and create as many lines as possible.
    Timed: You have a timelimit on a shape to insert into the grid
    Collapse: You insert the shape into the grid and if there are spaces then it falls, the difference here with this gamemode is that you have to create blocks of colour rather than lines.

Also there are passes that you can use to get rid of shapes that do not fit, you can also earn passes back during the game by beating the average lines which are show in the corner of the screen.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ebs.gridbrix&hl=en

Please have a go and let me know what you think. It's only on Android at the moment, the iOS version will follow shortly.

Always open to suggestions to make it better as well, that also goes for any issues you find as well ;)

Attached Files:

2. Khafra

Khafra

Hi,

I've now updated this version with global highscores so you can compete with anybody else playing, some minor bugs have also been fixed.

3. Khafra

Khafra

4. Ixquic2D

Ixquic2D

Hi, i have a question, i am designing a simple game with the idea to explain how to program basic structures like if/else, for,while, switch but using cubes or blocks. Do you have programming and games examples related to this? Thank you, :p