Search Unity

Siege [IOS & ANDROID]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Midnight_Games, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Midnight_Games

Midnight_Games

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  2. spryx

spryx

Why are the screenshots so blurry?

3. Midnight_Games

Midnight_Games

@spryx i like blur, the blur is not in the game. That would be awful! i added the blur in Photoshop, the screenshots seemed bland soo i decided to not make the images boring!

4. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Is iOS & Android in the thread title speculative? Or is this available on those platforms? How about providing a link.

Blurring the images don't make them look less bland. It makes them look blurry.
    We can't really critique what you have uploaded here blurry images and brief details.

Give us a game play video at the very least, or a test build in webplayer, something.

Aanndd -
    You might be trying to be humorous, but its hard to relay funny through text. It's not a good idea to call other devs who you don't know lazy. I'm not lazy and I'm pretty sure others on here who are knocking out awesome looking content are not lazy.
    So - small lesson there -

Give us something to review and we will give you some honest feedback on it.

Your logo is pretty nice looking - except the hexagon overlay - looks exactly like a hexagon overlay. Maybe change the blending mode or draw in some detail to make it look less - layered.

5. TheRaider

TheRaider

Except now nobody has any idea what the game is actually like..

6. JamesLeeNZ

JamesLeeNZ

the blur looks like crap. lose it or lose downloads

7. Midnight_Games

Midnight_Games

hahaha, i will post a video. I have a lot of homework. But I hear you ALL! haha. Damn you hate the blur that much? NOTED! Put in it the books of no no's! But don't worry video coming, i understand what you guys mean, it is really vague! I thought you guys were nice, i was wrong but its all good! criticism taken! and i will Improve! i will become the next hokage! @JamesLeeNZ @TheRaider

8. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

We are nice.
    It's nicer to be truthful to someone about things they can improve upon - than to not be nice and say "oh that looks really good, you did such a good job on those blurry pictures".
    That would not be nice -

9. Midnight_Games

Midnight_Games

@theANMATOR2b yeah I understand! Lol you still can't let go of the blur can ya Hahaha. But yeah, I'll make a quick video gameplay. That I hope you guys like, don't worry no blur!:D:D

10. ANTMAN0079

ANTMAN0079

Somebody should 'let go' of being a game developer, along with 'letting go' of trying to communicate with other human beings using the Internet or any digital messaging.

11. Midnight_Games

Midnight_Games

@ANTMAN0079 I am not a game developer (in a sense) i like programming and this helps improve my skills. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I am sorry i have a lot of homework and this is not my full time job, and i do this in my spare time. Being a game developer is not what i want to become, i respect game developers but your criticism lacks....well criticism. And i bet you have the best communication skills!

12. Midnight_Games

Midnight_Games

13. ANTMAN0079

ANTMAN0079

Listen. Anybody participating in the development of a video game can refer to their own self as a 'game developer'. From the programmer to the publisher to the designer to the composer, they are all part of a whole and would be game developers.

You want a criticism? "the blur looks like crap." Somebody beat me to it.

14. Midnight_Games

Midnight_Games