Search Unity

Sci-fi PBR Corridor

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by JeyDia, Apr 19, 2015.

1. JeyDia

JeyDia

theANMATOR2b and Rodolfo-Rubens like this.
  2. mathias234

mathias234

I just have to say gaming has a bright future graphical wise

JeyDia likes this.
  3. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

I must say I have been burned out on graphics focus for quite a long time now. Mainly because so much focus goes into graphics just to make a game look marginally better than all the rest do. Your work here is truly superb. Now these kind of graphics I can understand someone spending the time to achieve. Of course not at the expense of game-play. But if you can achieve this quality of presentation and match it on the game-play side that would be an epic game.

JeyDia likes this.
  4. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Beautiful lighting - shading and fx in your scene. Nice job.
    One small critique - the sparks fx may look better (more natural) if the speed of the sparks is varied more than they are now, and they all seem to die at the same time (duration). May want to edit the die time so some particles last longer/shorter than others.

Graphics grab the 'initial' attention and bring them closer so they can learn about the gameplay and the story. :)
    Awesome gameplay without graphics works sometimes.
    Awesome graphics without gameplay works sometimes - but less often.
    Story without gameplay or graphics fails pretty often.

I'd agree the emphasis on lighting and shaders with the U5 update will have a long tail regarding the discussion of 'graphics' at it's most general description.
    I personally love focusing on graphics (assets) when everything else is taken care of. :) But graphics is such a general term. Lighting and shaders is part of graphics, just like UI, models, texture, animation, fx etc.

GarBenjamin likes this.
  5. imaginaryhuman

imaginaryhuman

Looks nice. So what is the gameplay hear? Tag? Hide the cherry behind the sci-fi panel?

GarBenjamin likes this.
  6. JeyDia

JeyDia

Thanks for all your replies

Sorry lol there is no gameplay

7. rebit

rebit

Hi can you share you source build project , like Camouflage Republique does ? It will be nice to lean your lightinning techniques !