Search Unity

Rpg Starter Kit Error

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by jevanswow, Jul 3, 2015.

1. jevanswow

jevanswow

Hi all I just bought the RPG Starter Kit earlier and I'm having a number of issues specifically one for sure. I have tried downloading several different versions of Unity to see if it corrects itself but so far no luck. Please note that the code below is what is already on there I didn't make any changes so the only thing I've been doing is following the tutorial videos which even with the videos doesn't seem to be the same as the code in the scripts.

Here it is.

public void EnumField<T>(ref T fieldValue, string label, int width, FieldTypeEnum fieldType = FieldTypeEnum.WholeLine, bool useSeparator = true)

I'm getting an error of default parameter specifiers are not permitted, and to be honest I have no idea how to fix that.

I believe enum is the technical term for list and the only thing I've added so far is the 2 scenes but other than that I haven't added anything else. Also commenting this out would flag more errors so if anyone has that kit and know how to fix it or if anyone knows how to fix this error I would certainly be glad if you can help out.

Thanks

2. jevanswow

jevanswow

My apologies, a few minutes after I posted I found another forum with the same problem, so I have it working now.