Search Unity

Ricochet! Android Release

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by MattyWS, May 14, 2015.

1. MattyWS

MattyWS

upload_2015-5-14_14-57-33.png

I made a small game. I'm hoping to make it grow over time with awesome new levels and features but for now I'd just released with 9 levels. I have many plans for updates but feedback would be awesome! I did not make it free, I didn't want to put ads in there and I know I'll be making more content soon. It's a basic game but it will get harder and harder with the more levels I make.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EarlyGames.Ricochet

2. MattyWS

MattyWS

I updated the game with lots of sounds and animations to make the game feel better to play. I also lowered the price to under £1, I didn't realise until after publishing that they'd add tax on top.

So far I've found people struggle at level 6..

3. MattyWS

MattyWS

Update coming soon with lots of small improvements! Currently there is only 18 levels but after this update I will be able to focus on implementing 9 new levels per update with a new feature included each time.

4. MattyWS

MattyWS

5. MattyWS

MattyWS

Now 27 levels! The new batch of levels actually pushes the difficulty of this game to the extreme. If -anyone- manages to complete all 27 please post it here, I'm curious if anyone can. :) I spent a long time plotting out the new levels and there was a lot of evil laughing on my end.